Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know what i'am missing? After scenes with Jessica i've got 100%, but this CG's still uncovered... (already tried every choice in dialogues)

Lizardine

Aug 31, 2019
The game crashes in this moment, even if I load another save events will not trigger after this crash, I have to restart the game for events to work again Sin título1.png

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
wheres the file for "wondering whats in that file"?
Use laptop in your room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know what i'am missing? After scenes with Jessica i've got 100%, but this CG's still uncovered... (already tried every choice in dialogues)
First looks like unshaved version of "love" sex with Becca, second looks like stall sex with cum in her option.

Reactions: Vamori and dfuujin

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
When is the black guy going to fuck the MCs mom and sister?
I hope that won't happen for a loooong time.
As far as I understand there is currently only the "alter ego" story being worked on, where the MC is no cuck. He will fuck all the women/traps himself.
The second choice of "Getting rid of the demon" (Which shows up but isn't clickable) and turning back into a possible cuck is still off in the far future. I hope that's will never happen tho, and that the other option is just the "romantic" storyline..

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Wait a freaking moment.. Is it just me or is the main storyline bugged if you start from the beginning? During class when it zooms in on Sara's panties, text box stops and you can't proceed. You can technically only start from the latest patch it seems like.
I deleted my whole folder and re-extracted my files and nothing changed.. So it seems that scene is completely bugged.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Yeah its got nothing to do with that particular scene though as I tried to sidestep it and still freezed up. Its tied to giving Becca the flowers. Everything after that freezes the game it seems.

Mar 19, 2020
have some bugs ,like During class when it zooms in on Sara's panties, text box stops and you can't proceed ,and
About the neighborhood incident, the second time you saw her call someone else, the picture was missing,

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
already finished... :( few update for 6 month of work... No more cuckold, no more sissy, but becca is good. Hope next update will be with more surprise. There is a schedulled of next step annoucement? Thx for the share

D

Deleted member 94436

Non-erotic games can raise capital to lay for early assets. It's enormously difficult for a first time H-dev to draw investment or starting funds. Thus, the wave of low polish version 0.01s. You get capital by impressing players.

If you talk about the economics and challenges of developing a weg without discussing the capital problem, you don't know what you're talking about.

The strongest Patreon games are ones that either keep the scope large enough to make consistent development possible without "stalling". However, the very best tend to use episodic style formats, where they break the game into chunks of beginning-middle-end narratives that are small enough to release fast, but build together to make for a larger expierience.
Thank you for commenting.

Maybe was not good enough getting my point through in my post. My apologies. English is not my native tongue and one single comment was maybe not enough.

My point was - you don't need to pour a ton of capital into your first game. Your first forray into the gaming world does not have to be Citizen Kane. Spend some time to create a solid experience and show people what you are capeable of. If you really need funds - you could start a kickstarter or whatever. This is not an insurmountable problem. The 0.01s look overwhelmingly like cashgrabs and only a fraction ever gets finished.

I don't know how you define "strongest". Are these the games that brings in the most money or offer the best gaming experience? I'm not saying the episodes approach never work - but it takes a lot of management skill to pull of. Another thing sorely lacking in wegs. The vast amount of games a solo-projects from people with close to zero development experience. Some of them are talented writers or artists but it takes so much more to pull of a successful development cycle with constant updates without loosing the overarching perspective.

What you end up with is the current state of affairs. Never ending projects with frequent but miniscule updates taking the overall experience nowhere. It feels like many devs are hampered as they constantly have to satisfy the cravings of the patreons. There is never time to optimize the GUI or fix broken code because people want content. That is after all what you promised them. And thus you can't deliver an update without exactly that. That is why we see rushed sex and broken mechanics. Oh and my favourite pet peeve - new characters. If you ever run out of ideas just throw in some new piece of meat. That should buy you some time.

You are a developer yourself - how do you tackle these obstacles? What would be the ultimate environment for you to work in?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes