• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Blueframe227

Jul 15, 2018
You need to do both vaginal and anal sex with Gerda to unlock.
Thanks. You mean the booty call? I did both and it still hasn't unlock the scene. I don't have any idea now except starting over again, which is the last resort really. Any help is appreciated

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
So... How can I use the LOAD (start at new update) feature again??? I misspelled the character's name so i wanted to start again (from new version) and seems like I can't (BTW I deleted the 1st save after I used it :cautious:, now I know this was a dumb thing to do).

OBS: where is the savefolder? Its suppose to be in AppData, no? (if yes, I can't find it).

Edit: In some Unity games, the data/save it's actually on registry (Win)... Quite tricky to find ;).

Last edited:

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Is it just me, or is this update very, VERY broken...? Several events, some new, some old and familiar, just lose the text, and nothing further can happen; others show only text with the picture frame but no picture.

I started from a clean install and a new game, FWIW.

Reactions: Grelk

LeappFrog

Oct 24, 2019
encountered a bug on the becca bdsm scene in the secret warehouse. i pressed the green button and the scene keeps repeating. i have no dialog nothing but here moving up and down on the dildo machine.
i had this problem too.... hit ESC. SAVE. then load that save. it should fix.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi, i just downloaded the game today. i have the game freeze on me when im asking becca to ask the french teacher to bend over to look at her ass but somehow the game freeze there. cant find any solution to it but doing other quest. then i encounter the same issue when i do the study quest which led the french teacher assigning a new girl but it froze from that spot again. any solution to this or is this due to incomplete game?

2nd question.. how to trigger this quest "did you hear strange sounds at darnell's house" ? i cant find his house or anything led to this quest..

Reactions: elvolvo

coclax

Apr 6, 2020
Hey does anyone know where the save folder is for this game? It seems like everytime I go to load the game my save files are they and I am unable to start a new game without loading for the new update. Help would be appreciated thanks!

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Hey does anyone know where the save folder is for this game? It seems like everytime I go to load the game my save files are they and I am unable to start a new game without loading for the new update. Help would be appreciated thanks!
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
I missed the last two updates, somebody have a save of 0.14.3a?
The code only works with the last update :(

Thank you !

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes