CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
Here are the steps.
  1. Play the game.
  2. Hit Alt-PrtScn key combo to put a copy of the current window (the game) into the Windows clipboard.
  3. Open your favorite image editing software (Paint works if you don't have one)
  4. Paste in the screen capture that you made in step 2.
  5. Save in whatever image format you like.
  6. Repeat for every CG you want.
Why so complicated? The game using compositing to create the scenes in game.

What this means is that the raw image files for the game are just pieces of each character and backgrounds. They are then "assembled" during a scene to create whatever is required for that particular scene in the game.

So an image dump of the game (what people usually do to create CG rips/packs) doesn't really provide anything terribly useable.

See this post for an example.

Regards,
SB
Nice Explanation ;)

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
whow i didn't saw this inconsistency and complete confusing "story" in a long time(if at all)
every event i just "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOINGON "/"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT"
you get in a crash accident and SUDENLY possessed by a demon/evil split personality (hence me not knowing what the fuck is goin' on) 3 days later MC act like it's normal,like everyone have thier demon in thier head talking to them and randomly posses them. there 0 reaction or MC WTFing about his condition (aside from "why i'm thinking that way ? meh,whatever")
it's just sentences were mashed together and we have frankinplot.
don't let me start on sis/douche,where game just drop "you'r sis is BBC slut,HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT FGT ?!" on you out of the blue.
there is no build up or anything you are just thrown left and right like a punch bag.
plot is confusing and inconsistent as fuck.
the only redeemable quality is art,but my goat...script suck balls.

btw,saves are in registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Now it's time for some news about Taffy Tales, you guys!

After tallying it all up, I can see that we had some final winners in the voting polls.

Once again, we had Mary taking first place with Becca at an even closer second.

I suppose that, if I had added Tiffany, she would've taken 2nd or 3rd place.

Well we'll just check that theory later. :)

So here is an actual new scene of Mary in the shower (just a teaser).

Also I'm currently working on new scenes for Becca and a few others.

I hope I can finish v.0.6.1 as soon as possible and share it with you, guys!

Thanks so much all of you for your incredible support!

You are the best patrons in the world! Back to work!

mary.png

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
At the very beggining, like when you start fresh new game. Same screen where you need to type your character name.

Camora

Jun 2, 2018
So either i missed a whole bunch of scences or most of the gernes dosen´t exists in the current build

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes