I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Anti-NTR crusaders spam report another one out of spite, oh boy. :rolleyes:

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Patreon is known to dislike incest themes, it's actually a miracle that it didn't happened earlier.

Reactions: Morah SDG

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
seriously?... are they so butthurt mah boy darnell Anti-NTR crusaders... pls it's ok if you cry about it. like at the end we just make fun of it, (not you) but this is sad...let's just get along just think that this is just a game

px305

May 6, 2017
Well hopefully with the "change names" solution this game is safe, theres not a lot of incest scenes (maybe 1 o 2), so I think we good.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well... a bit earlier than i expected, but okay. Not like the game have any incest yet really, so that's just meh. I too think it might have something to do with ntr.

Reactions: ZanaSenpai

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys. I work with Uber on Taffy Tales and am pretty much the leading correspondent for people's questions. I found out about the suspension last night, but I wasn't worried. I've been telling Uber since the beginning of April I believed in the necessity for creating a backup version ahead of time. That's what I've been working on in my free time along with doing the English corrections for Taffy Tales.

If you guys want to know, we are indeed working on creating and wrapping up a version that is what we call the (Noncest) version. It'll be a version that has actual written out and logical steps for how these characters associate with each other. We aren't just plugging in the word's "Roommate" and "Landlady." We want TT to be the best it can be, so we're putting in the effort to create something great. Thanks so much for your support.

I'm sure it'll be publicly announced once we're back up and running on Patreon, but you can follow and tweet me questions on twitter for any updates or concerns. We're also planning on creating a Discord of course, we just need to get this stuff sorted. Thanks so much for all your help and love for the game guys. :) -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
whow i didn't saw this inconsistency and complete confusing "story" in a long time(if at all)
every event i just "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOINGON "/"WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT"
you get in a crash accident and SUDENLY possessed by a demon/evil split personality (hence me not knowing what the fuck is goin' on) 3 days later MC act like it's normal,like everyone have thier demon in thier head talking to them and randomly posses them. there 0 reaction or MC WTFing about his condition (aside from "why i'm thinking that way ? meh,whatever")
it's just sentences were mashed together and we have frankinplot.
don't let me start on sis/douche,where game just drop "you'r sis is BBC slut,HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT FGT ?!" on you out of the blue.
there is no build up or anything you are just thrown left and right like a punch bag.
plot is confusing and inconsistent as fuck.
the only redeemable quality is art,but my goat...script suck balls.

btw,saves are in registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales
Sorry you don't like the script so far! We're trying to rush a little further into the story to get the game's Adult content going. I do agree about us rushing into the split personality character a bit, and believe it or not, it's actually an improved version from what it USED to be. We intend on creating some greater understanding of the game's "premise" with the split personality in the MC's head. Apologies if the game frustrates you too much to play at the moment! We're still a young project, and we want to improve! Thanks so much for playing anyway!- Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
"This page is under review."

Uh oh... hopefully everything's fine.
Not to worry!! Check out our message here on f95, and check us out on Twitter -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
FYI, my message explaining the situation on this thread is currently needing Moderation approval, but I think it's just because I gave a Twitter Link and because I'm a new member relatively. I'll repost the message right here again.

Hey guys. I work with Uber on Taffy Tales and am pretty much the leading correspondent for people's questions. I found out about the suspension last night, but I wasn't worried. I've been telling Uber since the beginning of April I believe of the necessity for creating a backup version ahead of time. That's what I've been working on in my free time along with doing the English corrections for Taffy Tales.

If you guys want to know, we are indeed working on creating and wrapping up a version that is what we call the (Noncest) version. It'll be a version that has actual written out and logical steps for how these characters associate with each other. We aren't just plugging in the word's "Roommate" and "Landlady." We want TT to be the best it can be, so we're putting in the effort to create something great. Thanks so much for your support.

I'm sure it'll be publicly announced once we're back up and running on Patreon, but you can follow and tweet me questions on twitter for any updates or concerns. We're also planning on creating a Discord of course, we just need to get this stuff sorted. Thanks so much for all your help and love for the game guys. :) -Morah

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Android version, seems to work ok. But now MC in front of school at night and I'm stuck. Is there a map somewhere to get home?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Android version, seems to work ok. But now MC in front of school at night and I'm stuck. Is there a map somewhere to get home?
Should be at the top towards the right. Looks like a Grid with an x marks the spot? -Morah
Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 12.49.13 PM.png

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Nah, I think we saw this one coming ahead of time. We were growing too steadily, and were still technically listed under the "Games" section on things like Graphtreon. I knew that was bound to change sooner or later, by way of us getting asked to change the content. Which we're doing! -Morah

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Hey Morah. Question about the direction of the story itself. Based on the whole split personality being a sex crazed asshole, will there by any options for a 'love route' of sorts? As in doing it with people without the Mc being a total asshole?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I can't get past after naming my character without it not responding and crashing.... Please help me play this game, because it looks good....
Are there similar problems like this for any other of you playing the game? Problems with game crashes that is? I want to know what version you are playing on if the game has crashed on you. Please provide any details you may have about the crash experience if you think it's helpful! Also, if you see multiple answers given that pretty much sum up your similar experience, please hold off responding if possible. Don't want the replies to get too flooded. Thanks! ;) -Morah

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
red glowing eyes.jpg *waiting for the update* p.s, how regularly do you guys plan to update?

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes