Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Its in priscilla's room, in the table drawer. If you get the plumbing scene's image, go back to stable and try again. Have fun!
Well tried it over 20 times didnt work only thing he says every time when i open the drawer "there is nothing here". maybe im missing something or the version is just bugging out....

Randeza

May 16, 2018
So about what is written about on the main page. EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice, im just wondering since there only seem to be a choice option, will you then be asked in the game several times to pick a choice if you want ntr or not in the game? or is it a one time choice?(will the choice be at start of the game?). Will replay gallery scenes also be mixed and show unlockable scenes if you haven't pickt ntr? or will they be seperate?(nothing have been said about this at all really it seems). This isen't about if ntr is good or bad and instead just questions , i'm just wondering and these questions haven't been answered and what is written on main page dosen't go through what will happen to the replay gallery and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pseud0nim

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You destroy all our saves with every new update and give us code for new content but what about old scenes? After some times I feel like forgot some events and storie parts. Can you at least add galery for seeing old scenes?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
You destroy all our saves with every new update and give us code for new content but what about old scenes? After some times I feel like forgot some events and storie parts. Can you at least add galery for seeing old scenes?
There is code to start the game with max immorality and strength + 10k money so you can quickly get the old scenes.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
There is code to start the game with max immorality and strength + 10k money so you can quickly get the old scenes.
You know better than me this is not VN this is more like sandbox and some events wants little findings and puzzles. I dont want make that everytime -_-

hoSaint

Oct 18, 2018
Well tried it over 20 times didnt work only thing he says every time when i open the drawer "there is nothing here". maybe im missing something or the version is just bugging out....
In the table drawer, second drawer box, there is where i found the keys

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
So about what is written about on the main page. EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice, im just wondering since there only seem to be a choice option, will you then be asked in the game several times to pick a choice if you want ntr or not in the game? or is it a one time choice?(will the choice be at start of the game?). Will replay gallery scenes also be mixed and show unlockable scenes if you haven't pickt ntr? or will they be seperate?(nothing have been said about this at all really it seems). This isen't about if ntr is good or bad and instead just questions , i'm just wondering and these questions haven't been answered and what is written on main page dosen't go through what will happen to the replay gallery and so on.
It's telling the doctor about the new personality. You can't actually do anything with it yet, but LostRaven has made it clear it will take a couple confirms so no one can complain that they "ended up on it accidentally."

3.50 star(s) 346 Votes