Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 109520 *waiting for the update* p.s, how regularly do you guys plan to update?
Mmmm, I'd say there is often no SET time... The last update to come out was somewhere near the start/middle of May, and I'd say it'd only almost be a month since then... Because we've had updates that have taken merely 16 days, I truly couldn't say. I just sent Uber a big email with a bunch of stuff for the Noncest version, so when he gets back to me on that, I'll ask about the upcoming update release window. That way, I'll at least know, but I probably won't say it here, but will have a better way or responding to questions like yours. :) -Morah

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Considering the name I expect you'll be able to marry a dog in this game eventually.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Considering the name I expect you'll be able to marry a dog in this game eventually.
I'm quite certain we are avoiding any feline and or canine route in this game, but thanks for asking. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What if you had a NTR scene where a black dog fucks the mc's mother.
That'd get you some financial supporters.
Definitely not my call, and I think we're doing a-okay right now just catering in the human to human relations crowd. Thanks for your suggestion though! -Morah

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Mmmm, I'd say there is often no SET time... The last update to come out was somewhere near the start/middle of May, and I'd say it'd only almost be a month since then... Because we've had updates that have taken merely 16 days, I truly couldn't say. I just sent Uber a big email with a bunch of stuff for the Noncest version, so when he gets back to me on that, I'll ask about the upcoming update release window. That way, I'll at least know, but I probably won't say it here, but will have a better way or responding to questions like yours. :) -Morah
As Im one of those sexy fucking five dollar patrons ;) I did have a few other small questions. As the polls dictate which content to pursue with can we expect the full route of the chosen winner ? E.g all of Marys content this update, Becca's next? Or will it just have slightly more content for that character but give a overall update for everyone. Also, will we have a clear choice between the routes or will it be more illusivel/corruption points based or something? Finally, any chance for anal and to knock lei sluts up? ;)

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
As the polls dictate which content to pursue with can we expect the full route of the chosen winner ? E.g all of Marys content this update, Becca's next? Or will it just have slightly more content for that character but give a overall update for everyone.
Lot to take in with your post, a lot of them things I simply can't know the answer to as I don't create the game first hand. To tackle your first question however, in recent times, I haven't seen much in the way of content created for a "completed" route of just about any character. While Uber has been putting out the polls seeing who is popular, I've been working on correcting content on a wide variety of the characters so far put in the game. Not so much like any ONE character in particular. Also, I was working on stuff back in March that still hasn't been implemented, so I couldn't tell you what the next update will consist of. Right now, Taffy Tales is working towards hitting that Summertime Saga stride where there's a clear indication as to the theme and topic hit in a particular update. It just may take us another update to get that full communication between us and the fans down pat. This will come when I think people are fully aware of the Twitter as a communication line as well as the future Discord channel. I think I speak for Uberpie when I say, we want to have those that are supporting us on Patreon lead the narrative of the game and development process, within reason. :) -Morah

Reactions: lostraven

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Don't feel obliged to answer every question here, Morah. You give people an inch and they take a mile.
Until the page gets put back up and the Discord officially created, I feel i should at least attend to some questions or comments. I'm bored anyway. -Morah

U

User_17502

I the art style and characters in the game but it feels pretty forced on the dialogue side and the story is a little off. It just doesn’t make much sense to me how all of the characters interact with one another. As a player I like the quest system but with the amount of content in the game it’s not utilized well. As a dev I really look forward to seeing more stuff from this game. It’s pretty new and I’m really interested.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I the art style and characters in the game but it feels pretty forced on the dialogue side and the story is a little off. It just doesn’t make much sense to me how all of the characters interact with one another. As a player I like the quest system but with the amount of content in the game it’s not utilized well. As a dev I really look forward to seeing more stuff from this game. It’s pretty new and I’m really interested.
What about the particular interactions do you dislike?

U

User_17502

What about the particular interactions do you dislike?
The characters seem to be unnaturally verbose. Like if this is a high school they really shouldn’t be talking that much as well as this mc thinking everything through out loud. This is more of a criticism of dialogue than anything else. Like for example Darrell talks to the Mom. But he says so much it’s out of character. He doesn’t say a few things important to the plot. He stand there and says a ton of stuff and then the mc comes in and the scene takes another 2 minutes. The same is for almost every character. Either they say too little or they say too much.

Also the random event in the store is out of nowhere and the game never explains that. The principal visit is the same.

I may just be super critical because I am a writer myself. So take my opinion with a grain of salt cause I love 2d art games a lot and I really want this one to succeed.

Reactions: Morah SDG
May 16, 2017
i dont even care about the dialog or the story lol... if you play a lot of this games you know almost all oh them is the same... same history same dialogs same bullshit... i skip a lot of dialog texts and just focus on the goods

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Some of the items prompts seem quite bizarre. I assume they are jokes or just tongue-in-cheek. Like, you click on a chair or the toilet, and you get some long-winded story about the thing's backstory and what it means to you and the family. That's not a big deal, but it does feel off.

Reactions: User_17502
3.50 star(s) 348 Votes