D

Deleted member 2509052

just use regedit and delete Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales folder and the file will restore for you when you launch the game
Thanks a Lot....

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Becca and Clara on this update idk felt like it wasnt necessary and the action with them on the clara house wasnt good for me, on their content there was some parts that could have been used better, there was 2 or 3 parts where it could have engage right there interaction with danny (this content with only activate if u had the danny path), danny on the bed was a bummer cause i though there was gonna have a tiny action and nope nothing some dialogue and go watch clara becca same action but this time vaginal. I think Becca/Clara content could have had a better aproach cause for me wasnt very enjoyable, Mary content was good for a introduction but the content ended out of nowhere there should be a pop up saying u "reached the end of the content of mary for now" and for the side quest girl not much interest.

D

Deleted member 2509052

just use regedit and delete Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales folder and the file will restore for you when you launch the game
you are Geniuss....... Man!!!!!!
It really Worked.......
Really appreciate ur help....

Neal666

Aug 16, 2019
I seem to be having a problem signing into a laptop in the diner, i know the password but every time i write it in it doesn't work.
i wrote it in uppercase, lowercase etc still doesn't work.

what am i doing wrong ppl??

contramundi

Jul 15, 2018
i started from the beginning of the game but i keep getting something weird when the game should display my chosen name in the text.

instead of the name it keeps showing me: [lua(Actor["Peter"].Display_Name)]

Reactions: Daveck

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
haven't played this game in over a year, does this still have no little content for mary? and are there animations now or still just still images

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes