Jul 23, 2017
UberPie
Damn Mary is the hottest Bitch in the game & that's all we got with her ?
Did you fall from your chair & broke your arms or why such abrupt end?

Disapointing...
yeh bro I commented on that on his patreon. That was such bs. It was meant to be a "Mary" update but we literally got like 2 good scenes and the rest of the scenes were with characters that already had their own previous updates. I was so pissed we waited that long for this crap

british

Apr 23, 2020
It says that as of 0.17b there is no ntr content. So that means there is ntr content now since its 0.22a?
In the first page description also says which updates comes before NTR content, that is Mary, Tiffany and Danny. NTR content will probably come in 2021/2022.

Reactions: antmtony

BlackWingReg

Oct 5, 2017
I'm also getting the lua Actor display name bit instead of actual names for the characters with changeable names. The nameplate shows correctly, but the in-text references burp up bits of coding containing the default name instead of the actual entered value.

JKrow

Dec 16, 2019
I made 100% of the game, or at least says there are no more missions to complete. Does anyone know if this is exactly it, where are these two scenes?

In this case, I would like to say that I am disappointed with this update, it is not that the content is bad, but I was expecting more content from Mary, type of sex ...

I hope these two missing scenes are the content of the bug-fixing update, it would be an incredible Uber prank

1596418906934.png

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
I made 100% of the game, or at least says there are no more missions to complete. Does anyone know if this is exactly it, where are these two scenes?

In this case, I would like to say that I am disappointed with this update, it is not that the content is bad, but I was expecting more content from Mary, type of sex ...

I hope these two missing scenes are the content of the bug-fixing update, it would be an incredible Uber prank

View attachment 756837
Got it here:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
For those who accidentally deleted the First "Save Game" you can use to start at the beginning of the build by using the Code, this helped me to get it back:

- enter window's regedit (Windows + R -> regedit (press enter)
- Search for "UberPie" (Ctrl + F). It should be under something like: "Computer\HKEY_USERS\XXXXXXXXXXXXXX\Software\UberPie" ("XXXXXXXXXXXX" is random).
- Expand the "UberPie"
- Click on "TaffyTales" subfolder
- Delete these entries:
> galleryStateversion 0.22.0a_h1573914177
> wholeGameStateversion 0.22.0a_h3391875614
(possibly the numbers at the end might be random, I don't know...)
- Re-open the game

Worked for me. Do it by your own risk

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
this game really have animation on sex scenes? I remember playing some updates ago and i dont remember the game having any sex animation.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes