Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019

Can someone tell me where the saves location is, please? I messed up with the code for skip, long story short, I don't have the default saves which allows you to enter the code anymore. I want to reset it completely to get it back.

Found it. For anyone who wants to know how to reset the whole thing. First, you will need to use Registry Editor to access the location of the saves and settings directory of the game. And then you just need to select and delete the Taffy Tales folder from the Registry for a complete reset of the game. This is where the folder is located:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\UberPie\TaffyTales

Last edited:

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Can someone tell me where the saves location is, please? I messed up with the code for skip, long story short, I don't have the default saves which allows you to enter the code anymore. I want to reset it completely to get it back.
I literally posted on the previous page...

"
For those who accidentally deleted the First "Save Game" you can use to start at the beginning of the build by using the Code, this helped me to get it back:

- enter window's regedit (Windows + R -> regedit (press enter)
- Search for "UberPie" (Ctrl + F). It should be under something like: "Computer\HKEY_USERS\XXXXXXXXXXXXXX\Software\UberPie" ("XXXXXXXXXXXX" is random).
- Expand the "UberPie"
- Click on "TaffyTales" subfolder
- Delete these entries:
> galleryStateversion 0.22.0a_h1573914177
> wholeGameStateversion 0.22.0a_h3391875614
(possibly the numbers at the end might be random, I don't know...)
- Re-open the game

Worked for me. Do it by your own risk
"

As for the files, they are is under C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\LocalLow\UberPie

Reactions: Qwirks and Viggy
Aug 23, 2019
I'm also getting the lua Actor display name bit instead of actual names for the characters with changeable names. The nameplate shows correctly, but the in-text references burp up bits of coding containing the default name instead of the actual entered value.
Me too, anyone find a fix for it or is it just going to be a consistent problem until the next patch?

Reactions: Aeriall and Stoop57

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
My play through is bugged right?

Vague spoilers ahead

I go to the part where you confront the mom about the Pills and she said it's not what you think and it cut off with a quest update arrow but nothing new pops up in the task list.

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
The truth is that I was expecting a little more content and Mary's missions were cut very suddenly, but good the technical section has improved a lot.
Minus the bugs, I do not know why each new update continues to have the same bugs that are corrected in version b.
It is incredible how many Danny fans there are in this forum, for a content that is considered for a minority it seems to raise spirits a lot.
Discussion of why Danny is such a popular character?

Randeza

May 16, 2018
This update felt really disappointing. Wanted to say it makes zero sense for the mc to be the one getting ntr in the future and i think that you should play another character that gets ntr instead for example danny or make a new character. Because you know darnell will be the one ntr the mc in the future , i mean why can't the one doing the ntr be danny?. When they introduce ntr into the this game i think i might be done with this game, because it always the same generic character doing the ntr and nothing new just your average basic generic ntr story.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes