ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I buy the software for the computer? I have the untracable phone but don't see the software in the store. Also I don't have the gym unlocked. I have the mall but I need to find the projector for clara those are the only quests I have I'm only 29 percent complete and already stuck.

rysiu77

Dec 7, 2017
I play from code (new content), and i need to buy new phone but i dont have money. Is there any way to cheat this?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Wanted to say it makes zero sense for the mc to be the one getting ntr in the future and i think that you should play another character that gets ntr instead for example danny or make a new character. Because you know darnell will be the one ntr the mc in the future , i mean why can't the one doing the ntr be danny?
Well, the MC gets his confidence from his "evil twin", so the phonecall at the start where he can tell he's hearing voices will be the trigger to enable NTR content, because that way, he'll stay a little wuss. Also, LostRaven has already said that Darnell won't be the only one doing the NTR. Sure, he'll be a large part, but others will also steal your girls. As for Danny, without the MC controlling "Viviane", "Viviane" will be more assertive and will be the one who does the cucking (which is why I'll also be playing the NTR path, there's just something about Danny).

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Ran into a bug where if you fail the remove the objects from the slave in the principal's office you are unable to use the world map and the quest doesn't seem to update.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Well, the MC gets his confidence from his "evil twin", so the phonecall at the start where he can tell he's hearing voices will be the trigger to enable NTR content, because that way, he'll stay a little wuss. Also, LostRaven has already said that Darnell won't be the only one doing the NTR. Sure, he'll be a large part, but others will also steal your girls. As for Danny, without the MC controlling "Viviane", "Viviane" will be more assertive and will be the one who does the cucking (which is why I'll also be playing the NTR path, there's just something about Danny).
Ofc Darnell will have a huge part because its a basic generic ntr story, never something interesting just basic generic ntr... I think that danny should do all the ntr , imagine if he gets an evil twin and does all the ntr against the mc instead, would be more interesting

Feb 5, 2018
The new art and story branches are great, can't wait for the next update. However, there are so many synax errors, spelling mistakes, and a general lack of content in this update that I doubt we'll get a fulfilling amount of content for quite some time. Might just skip the next few updates and wait on some better releases. Don't get sloppy, devs!

Reactions: Noambonsky

jumel78

Apr 16, 2020
For Mary? I ran into the shop/store selling it, maybe that's what you need?

Bathroom stall in school - fap for cash.
Nope i meant for GERDA'S task. i really can't find it. im searching everywhere in the house. I need it in order to progress into gerda's story....

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
I found out what triggers the map glitch. If you go try to do the quest “‘me and Becca have class” it messes up your map making it to where you can’t use the world map. So try to do everything but that quest

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes