jumel78

Apr 16, 2020
Another update wasted on the same girls, Clara and Becca, boring.
Are the rest of the girls NTR route only or something?
im sorry for asking so abruptly, but it seems like you've finished the current update of the game i think. May i ask how do you find the gym clothes needed for gerda's quest ??. im so stuck

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Not usually one to complain about updates lacking substance, but this lacked substance lol. Agree that Becca and Clara are boring now, I really liked both of them at first but it's just gotten weird and stale now. I hope the Mary update is worth it, because this was not a Mary update, had more Becca and Clara than anything else. Not sure why people are obsessed with Danny for, but I'll probably dip out after the Mary update unless further updates include her as well.

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Nope i meant for GERDA'S task. i really can't find it. im searching everywhere in the house. I need it in order to progress into gerda's story....
I'm pretty sure that's the item, because I finished the game, and I didn't have to search the house for any clothing. That was the only clothing I found, it was literally called "Mary's gym clothing", so I bought it, and when I went to the gym, it triggered the Mary & Gerda work out scene.

Dec 23, 2018
Go to school, at the bottom part there is a library option, go there and figure it out for yourself...

Anybody know where to find Priscilla and Becca? Its the last mission i got and i cant find them..

Reactions: Link

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Hi, could I ask?
I stuck after MC has got the key for the new storage room (The key was placed inside the principal room). From the earlier dialog I have seen Clara and Becca were inside that room, but nothing happened. Is it the final for their story?
Have you had a similar situation? How to deal with it? Also the map button, became inactive, and I couldnt do nothing...

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes