zed127

Jul 12, 2017
I think this Becca and Clara plotline was too exhausted for this update and the game in general. Hoped to see more Danny and plot progession (i.e. that wild cult stuff).

Reactions: daniellwtf

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Lotta brokeness in the dialogue (names showing up as [lua(Actor["Mary"].Display_Name)]...) and italics broken in the first few minutes of a fresh game, seems to have cleared up though?

Last edited:

Casseh

May 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What happened here?... "...their tongues eagerly wrapping around each other" but thats not what is happening

Reactions: Razzar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
you guys are missing the point i personaly do love mary aka mom but thats not what this is about its about what the dev was gonna give us with this update and he dith not deliver on the big 'mega' mary update thats what this about
Well, there is a lot of new content with Mary, Mary fans can feel cheated because it isn't hardcore content but you can't go from zero to 100 in a single update either.
On the other hand Priscilla has been ready for the dick for some updates already and we got nothing.

Reactions: Bulldozer47

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I'm interested to know why so many people like Danny.
Don't get me wrong, he is with Priscilla my favorite character.

GrFun

Oct 26, 2018
Nice Gerda content in this version, but I feel like last updates were a bit screwed toward girls I forgot the name (the schoolgirl and clara)
I hope more Priscilla (second best girl after Gerda) content in the future, also other interaction with forgotten girls we only saw one time

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes