lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We are taking on all the feedback and we plan to move forward in a positive direction. We're sorry if anyone didn't find this update unsatisfactory but we're confident with the next build you won't be disappointed.

We both think there's been more than enough Clara and Becca for a little while, and it's damn time for more than just 'teasing' with Mary.

:)

Thank you all for playing our game, we do read all the feedback. I've been a tad stressed out by recently, so I've been a bit erratic these last few weeks, but I'm happy to say the next update will be hopefully something special.

Stoop57

Oct 11, 2017
the names aren't displaying properly in the dialogue box - instead it just reads out the code. terribly immersion breaking TBH
I have the same issues and feel the same way. I'm assuming the game creator knows at this point and hopefully it's a simple script edit and we can get a new version out in the next few days. I've been looking forward to the update.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Does anyone have a save from 0.14 content right before Clara trash scene?
I've not the strenght to play through the entire thing to that point.
I'm looking for the Danny scene that fsr doesn't show up in the gallery scenes.
Please and thank you!

Mar 11, 2018
Well, there is a lot of new content with Mary, Mary fans can feel cheated because it isn't hardcore content but you can't go from zero to 100 in a single update either.
On the other hand Priscilla has been ready for the dick for some updates already and we got nothing.
The thing is... Mary's mega update was promised for 2019 October/November release and pinned many times by the dev himself, in the mean time, we got like 3-4 updates for side characters, because that's what majority of the supporters voted for. So the "you can't go from zero to 100 in a single update" cannot be justified as an excuse, because it was WIP for months...

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
I sincierely Hope, that the content we got with Gerda this update will not be all there is. I honestly have to say gerda is by far my favourite caracter of all games i have played on this site. I would be so massively dissappointed if this was all we got from her, while seeing the CG`s of other girls go so completely over the top, to the point where i dont even get horny from looking at them. (the new BDSM Scenes for example)

deesoup

Jun 24, 2020
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Im a bit confused about how saves work. So do I just need to put a code in for every new version instead of being able to carry old saves over?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if this is a dumb question. Im a bit confused about how saves work. So do I just need to put a code in for every new version instead of being able to carry old saves over?
Every new build the old saves currently do not work. However, we include a special save button with a code that when entered takes you to the start of the latest content.

Reactions: L30

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
i downloaded the android version cause my pc is death (rip) but the cheats dont work... does the cheats change whit the version ? Andbif yes coule someone be so Nice a answer with the cheats or just telling me what's wrong...

Lahur

Jul 15, 2020
Lostraven, i love the game, you made me a fan of the comment section of this page. Thanks for being here for us.
I currently play on Android and would like to have a date reference to when the update would come por us.
Also I feel the heated comments are related to the hype this game give us. Again thank you.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I am getting a black screen, When I need to go to school
to meet Becca and clara when they ask me to stay for dinner

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I think its best to say its our mistake. We're a team after all.

But WE will get the next update right.
I think that the problem was more the teasers than the work itself. I recommend in the future not to make them so direct. Let me explain, many saw the teasers and surely thought that this would be the content they would have. So in my more than humble experience I think that a solution would be to make them more indirect.
The truth is that I loved the update, although it must be said that it seems like a transit update between two big events.
If I must emphasize something it would be the school moments. I must say that they have advanced a lot on the right track. The school in previous updates seemed just a place of transit and clothing between the characters but they are already giving it the atmosphere of a school (the moment of lack of control in the French class killed me with laughter xD). Also, the one that will add more people to the stages is quite nice but there are certain scenes from the first updates that are not suitable (I think they should remove the girl who is behind the wall of the sports area/rape girl-Clara second photos).
Clara and Becca's scenes were spectacular.
Something criticizable would be the abrupt end, this left me a little crooked.
I look forward to future updates and congratulations on the great technical improvement of this update.

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
can't press ok, when i've written the save code, any body had the same problem, and have did you solve it?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes