themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I completed the update at 100% but there are still a bunch of ? cgs not unlocked in the gallery. Are they hidden scenes or alternate images?

Reactions: wolf3020
Nov 10, 2017
really good update

i actually liked that it focused on other girls too, not just mary. also the no. of scenes was pretty good. Wish there was more diversity in the scenes though than just bjs after bjs.

there probs wont be clara content for a bit im guessing, but her preg content cant come soon enough

Dec 12, 2019
I'm getting the same issue - but it's not just the protagonist's name. Any bit of code in the dialog just shows up as code. Stuff like the <i> for Italics shows up as well.

EDIT: so far, I'm only getting it in the scenes from the beginning to the part where the fat bald principal calls you into his office. From that part on, the code seems to work as it should.
Oh thank goodness. i can tolerate it if its only for a bit

Saka21

Aug 4, 2020
I am stuck in main target "I 'm gonna need some privacy if I'm gonna check Voilet's stuff" here.Pls somebody help me QAQ

Jun 7, 2019
I was too hype when Tiffany showed up in the quest log but then it turned out she was just giving us $20. I felt a chunk of my soul exit my body. Great update as always though, and I know the Tiffany update will make me whole so I’ll stay hype for that.

Reactions: sonofarmok
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes