Lithionus6135

Aug 18, 2019
If its not to much trouble. Does anyone have an estimate on how much content is in the game right now? I guess compared to summertime saga. Not even sure if they are similar at all

webdav11

Apr 7, 2020
If its not to much trouble. Does anyone have an estimate on how much content is in the game right now? I guess compared to summertime saga. Not even sure if they are similar at all
pretty much every main heroine except mc's mom has a path, Clara and Becca have the most right now
overall its already a pretty big game with lots of content compared to similiar games in the site (summertime is complete so..)

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
pretty much every main heroine except mc's mom has a path, Clara and Becca have the most right now
overall its already a pretty big game with lots of content compared to similiar games in the site (summertime is complete so..)
Summertime Saga will not be completed for another four years the author is going for a half mil $. easy math stupid patreons.

mayo777

Feb 6, 2018
is anyone else having the problem of being unable to enter the stables when finding becca after she doesnt appear in the movie theatre? i also cant interact with the front of her house.

• Hey there
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
there is no track here. I can't find the damn window
The track is in the back of the school, which is counter intuitive since the principles office is on the opposite side from the Sports Grounds sign.

I have no assurance that webdav11 is right about the window location to use since right now I've gone and gotten the ladder and the game doesn't seem to realize I've got it. If I am in the school and click on the principal's office I still get the text telling me to get a ladder and my task list still says "There has to be something I can use to help me spy."

I've also got the movie time task outstanding so I'm going to see if going to the movie clear that task and lets the game recognize I've got the ladder.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I've also got the movie time task outstanding so I'm going to see if going to the movie clear that task and lets the game recognize I've got the ladder.
That finally did it. I worked through that entire sequence of quests
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then a window in the back of the school on the second floor was suddenly available to click on.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I Stuck here, please help! I become no more quests!
How can I open the school closet? The school key I have in my inventory but I can't open it!?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes