Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hey , i need to find Becca after Priscilla want her to the stables , i click on the door of stables but nothing

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
so there is no new scene with danny?
No new scene for Danny.
no new scenes with danny sadly, even though there were couple moments on this update that the dev could have implemented atleast one scene (one example the bedroom while danny is asleep there is a dialogue that make u feel that is gonna be a interaction but somehow they decided to block that ideia with a nonsense dialogue).

HollyHalstonFan

Mar 17, 2020
I am stuck at the quest " I should follow Becca's advice on 'research' " and I can't find the library. I've slept for a few days and no new quests. Does anyone know how to complete this quest?

D

Deleted member 2118051

How do people get different types of bugs? Is this because of the abuse of skipping or incompatible systems? Please educate me on this.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I am stuck at the quest " I should follow Becca's advice on 'research' " and I can't find the library. I've slept for a few days and no new quests. Does anyone know how to complete this quest?
Look for a button that leads you to the library, it's on the school halway near the bottom of the screen.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
if people like danny so mutch then why not search for games with gay content this game has allot of optional stuff but dont exspect to mutch of it as its optional
I know people will react to this with "uh-huh" and "yeah, sure", but I have no interest in gay stuff. Any other game that has trap content, I disable it since I'm not interested in it. But Danny somehow, well, it works. Those other games are all lovey-dovey, but this is just a powerplay. You just ride on that dominating high, and Danny is just another bitch that should know their place.

That being said, I know Danny is optional and his story line will of course never be so important as the others. It's just icing on the cake.

Reactions: Ole-Luckoe

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Bruh is 22.0A coming to android!!!???
I'm a Patreon
Idk if its updated, but if u are a patreon like u say u are go to the game patreon and find there the links on the posts, if there isnt a android version there means isnt updated yet so u gotta wait (other way go to their discord and ask Lostraven about it and mention u are a patreon) and please dont reply to people if its has nothing to do what the person on the comment is discussing.

Dremur

Oct 20, 2019
Hey i have a little problem i think i bug the game. Right now i have the Quest: i better save "Bekka"(in the evening). i had the cutscene in the cinema spoke to her mother and got the stabel key. And i still can´t go in the stabels. I can highlight it but if i click on it noting happend.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Right now i have the Quest: i better save "Bekka"(in the evening). i had the cutscene in the cinema spoke to her mother and got the stabel key.
Have you got any other quests still pending? Sometimes you need to complete them in a particular order so one quest simply won't advance until the conflicting quest is completed.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Weird way of putting it. So if you ask if you have to fuck all women to get to fuck Danny, then the answer is yes.

The question you meant to type is obviously: "do you need to fuck Danny in the non-NTR route", so the answer to your question is no, Danny is optional. You will be warned and prompted if you want to enable trap content.
Thank you for understanding! I'm off to read some Bofuri now! You have a nice day!

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Any way to see the older Trap Danny scenes? They seem to not be in the gallery of the cheat save that's included with the update.

Reactions: Dorat1
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes