Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Could someone tell me if there is a wiki or character guide somewhere? Every time there's an update it's long enough that I forget all the character names and stuff

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Gallery unlock for 0.22.0a
Simply replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in "TaffyTales_Data\Managed" with the one in the Archive
V3n3, thank you for this! I don't know the details of how the gallery unlocks work, but is it possible to get access to the Danny Trap gallery scenes? At least, I *think* they exist if you choose that in the playthrough, not entirely sure.

gomick

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone know how to correct the error of the names, it happen with every character who you can name in the game 1596671488095.png

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020
Great Job Dev your the best !! would have loved more of danny but it's okay since i know it coming XD

Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
I've read almost every comment since the update came out and I must say:
Waw, I'm amazed at how popular Danny has become. He went from secundary character to mass idol xD. I don't want to see when they implement their sister Daniela. (although I don't know if this will happen some day)

Thomas01

Jan 26, 2020
gotta say these huge updates do it for me. i would much rather have a large update every 3 or 4 months than a small update every 2 weeks

yep1010

Jun 12, 2019
Hey fellow TT FANS! I'm missing quite a bit of CG's and one scene hopefully the peepz can help. 407-411 CGs,
872-886 CG, 892-903 CGs, and I'm missing the scene slot before the Cinema BJ. I'm at 97.1% done. I don't have anymore quest so I'm lost.

Thanks

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
V3n3, thank you for this! I don't know the details of how the gallery unlocks work, but is it possible to get access to the Danny Trap gallery scenes? At least, I *think* they exist if you choose that in the playthrough, not entirely sure.
Whenever the Gallery is opened the game loops through all Gallery "Items" and checks if they´re unlocked. I just disable that check.
I believe the scene you are talking about is in the Christmas Special the Developer did.

EDIT:
Yep, its in the Christmas Special: https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-tales-christmas-special-final-uberpie.42650/

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Work for TT continues, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

P. S, my old friends Studio Kuma have been working their socks off to bring in a steady steam of content and are just two hundred dollars off their major stretch goal! Feel free to check them out if you want! :)

Reactions: MagiLord and L30
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes