Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Work for TT continues, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

P. S, my old friends Studio Kuma have been working their socks off to bring in a steady steam of content and are just two hundred dollars off their major stretch goal! Feel free to check them out if you want! :)

is there going to be a second patch fixing the naming bug soon or should i just say fuck it and play with the weird ass names?

Master17

May 6, 2020
Work for TT continues, feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

P. S, my old friends Studio Kuma have been working their socks off to bring in a steady steam of content and are just two hundred dollars off their major stretch goal! Feel free to check them out if you want! :)

When will v0.22a be available on Android..?

Reactions: Lahur

seriolover

Jun 16, 2017
The character names and what I assume has to be bold font options aren't translated properly. I guess I have to install a certain version of python or lua?
</Peter/i>

D

Deleted member 1943340

When will 0.22.0a be available for android? Thank you

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Reactions: L30 and johnelros

Redley

Apr 11, 2018
I am stuck on "I should follow Beccas advice" Told me to talk to Harry, i tried at his home and at the gym but none of those trigger the event?

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Will the next update focus on Tiffany or will it focus on Mary because in the present update Mary was not the focus for sure instead of this update being called Mary mega update but anyways the quality and quantity of content was very good...

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Will the next update focus on Tiffany or will it focus on Mary because in the present update Mary was not the focus for sure instead of this update being called Mary mega update but anyways the quality and quantity of content was very good...
More Mary should be in the next update.

Reactions: johnelros

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
This game is really unique i just hope they update it more regularly because with this kind of content and frequent updates they'd be number one in no time

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes