Elzikisaragi

Oct 8, 2017
What should i do after sister showing his ass?
How can I increase my immorality to 17? I'm using the android version and my Immorality in-game is already stuck at 13 because there are no scenes left. The game's progress is at 92%. I feel like there's a lot missing in this android version which is v0.5.2B. I can't even get a scene in bed with the MC's mom like in the screenshots provided in this thread.

Misaki

Jun 22, 2017
what to do after teacher give me a sperm sample collector? and after that i do see anything after 15 days please help me

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
nothing new in his patreon page? he abandoned the game?
His translator posted not even two weeks ago, after they took the time to "clean up" the game, so I don't think they abandonned it yet. Things like this take time. Have some patience.

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
He had to change the dialogue to fit with patreon guidelines, looks like someone is gonna have to make a patch for it.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is there a walkthrough for this? I'm basically clicking around everywhere, hoping to somehow progress through the game, and maybe see a scene.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017

Hey, guys!
I am so excited to share with you all a brand new teaser for Taffy Tales!

This one features Tiffany, and here you can see just how she likes to take her showers, with her nice butt on full display. I do apologize and am so sorry for taking so long with the update, you guys. It is hard to get things done faster according to Patreon Guidelines nowadays...

Update is coming up very soon, however. I still have to complete some scenes of course, compare all the “pieces” of game and complete QA testing.

Just want to thank you all for your support!!!

Back to work! tiffany.png

3.50 star(s) 343 Votes