nonon_nono

Mar 31, 2020
lostraven There will be some masturbation or showering scene of the main character alone? Also i would ask if it will have some route making the character like emo or/and gay. Thank you a lot for the great story and Uber for the great art.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
So, how much time it usually takes to release B version? Cause i tried 0.17b and it really bad optimized compared to 0.22.

RasMag

Jun 26, 2017
Clearly I must be missing something obvious since I have not played the game in forever, how do I: "I've got some nice photos to look at in my room"?

Cannot find a way to do that action.

Thank you

P.S. never mind the event occurred by itself (eventually....)

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
2 Things

1: When will we get any sister content? I don't even remember the last time I saw her in the game?
2: If I do the cheat to go to latest update I'm assuming it's the choice where you didn't make danny a trap is there any alternate scenes we can see anywhere?

Reactions: zephnm

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
2 Things

1: When will we get any sister content? I don't even remember the last time I saw her in the game?
2: If I do the cheat to go to latest update I'm assuming it's the choice where you didn't make danny a trap is there any alternate scenes we can see anywhere?
1: The "sister" makes a brief appeareance in the current update, but no actual scenes. However, she's one of the characters to receive a mega update. I can't say for sure but I'll guess she's next.
2: The save provided in this update follows the Danny trap route, since Danny himself mentions it in one of the dialogues.

c4p3dcrus4d3r

Nov 22, 2018
I think they are gossiping in School, so check the School hallway.
Thanks. For some reason it was not triggering the scene when I was going to Harry at night. If I go to Harry during the morning, it seems to trigger when I click on Becca in the hallway.

raspute10

Jan 19, 2020
It's a glitch that should be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately we missed it in the last patch update.

I am the cool developer guy (I like to think I'm cool, lol). We probably should introduce a road map, but there is a general outline following the Poll winners. So updates I can confirm go up to this:-
-Gerda and Priscilla (Next update, it was the last one in the backlog of work to get done before the poll winner updates).

Poll winners who will receive an extra large special update each. (In no ascending order, we want it to be a surprise).
-Tiffany Update.
-Mary Update.
-Becca updated, (combined with another girl).

Can't say any further I'm afraid.

The Main route will feature a fair bit of Netori, especially this update, though I personally feel its a rather neglected type of NTR we don't see done properly enough.

As for Netorare/Netorase there is a cuckold route available for players that will be introduced at the start of the game. 'Normies' can easily avoid said route and stay on the default main route.

As for some of the earlier scenes pre-my involvement, I've done some more thinking and I have a cunning plan that will (hopefully) work.
Did this ever get fixed? Having the same problem currently

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes