Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
does anyone know the code for the content of v0.22.0a to start with i lost all my saves from previous versions.....

Dec 30, 2017
The "Darnell fucks the mom" is literally the same thing as the NTR path. You wouldn't see Darnell touching any of the girls on the non-NTR path (Cause that'd be NTR). Rather, the MC would fuck Darnell's sister in front of him.
Your message has the last thing I would like to see in this game. Especially considering we don't even have any content where the MC has had sex with the mother character (the cliffhanger on the mom path was crazy).. And here you are talking about another dude fucking her.. :(
Jeez, dude relax, it's literally one of the first choices to have a NTR path by getting the MC depossesed, you don't like MC being NTRed, good for you, don't choose that path. But if the creator has a big option on screen that says "NTR path" and it's not implemented, people are going to ask when. Why are people on this site so salty when games have NTR. Especially the "But we having fucked X yet" type, liek how the fans of Legend of Queen Opala had a hissy fit when the wolf girl had a scene with someone other than the hero.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
The "Darnell fucks the mom" is literally the same thing as the NTR path. You wouldn't see Darnell touching any of the girls on the non-NTR path (Cause that'd be NTR). Rather, the MC would fuck Darnell's sister in front of him.
Your message has the last thing I would like to see in this game. Especially considering we don't even have any content where the MC has had sex with the mother character (the cliffhanger on the mom path was crazy).. And here you are talking about another dude fucking her.. :(
don't kink shame the cuck fetish

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Wait a minute? Is this a new update with real new content now since last or is it just a bugfix?
Taffy Tales patch v.0.22.0b notes:

Added Android version.

• Fixed several grammar mistakes.

• Improved loading of images in all minigames.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Jeez, dude relax, it's literally one of the first choices to have a NTR path by getting the MC depossesed, you don't like MC being NTRed, good for you, don't choose that path. But if the creator has a big option on screen that says "NTR path" and it's not implemented, people are going to ask when. Why are people on this site so salty when games have NTR. Especially the "But we having fucked X yet" type, liek how the fans of Legend of Queen Opala had a hissy fit when the wolf girl had a scene with someone other than the hero.
"Hissy fit" you're doing that thing people with a cuck fetish do and try to make it seem unreasonable not to like it. Not liking cuck shit is a perfectly valid complaint.

They should leave the NTR route until everything else is finished, people with a cuck fetish do like to be left out after all.

⛧G♱

May 21, 2017
anybody knows if the priscilla's house scene is bugged? the one where you have to install the cameras

⛧G♱

May 21, 2017
i mean, i can place all the the cameras, but the don't go away from the inventory and her mom doesn't show up in the hall

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
"Hissy fit" you're doing that thing people with a cuck fetish do and try to make it seem unreasonable not to like it. Not liking cuck shit is a perfectly valid complaint.

They should leave the NTR route until everything else is finished, people with a cuck fetish do like to be left out after all.
That’s not what he’s doing at all. Where did he say it’s unreasonable to not like it? Not liking NTR is valid, but being a crybaby about someone asking when it’s going to be implemented is pathetic. I don’t like NTR very much, but I’m not going to throw a tantrum because someone else does, especially when it is known that it’s going to be part of the game eventually. Nice roast, but it doesn’t change the fact that you’re being petulant.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
This game is great. Please dont turn this thread into another stupid NTR discussion. All sides just stop now. This is an internet argument that won't be won. Just let it go and enjoy the game. If someone asks about ______ fetish, you don't need to throw in your 2 cents if you like or dislike. If you know then answer the question, if you don't stay silent.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes