AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
im waiting for the ntr of this game before i play. really love the art style and characters in this game. hope tiffany, my mom and sis get that ntr.

Aug 21, 2018
What does the task list at the top tell you that you need to do next? That's on the PC version, so it might be different on another platform, but that is how I get to the 100% completed.
the task list say " There are no quests". i don't know what i must do now to finish the last 4,6% of the game !?

Jun 17, 2018
Sorry, i know this might be a very FAQ here, but the scene where you need to place 3 cameras in Priscilla's house is kinda bugged for me, so can someone give me a save to overcome this? I played this game back at 10.1 or so and now have started a new game at 0.22, so can be it my files are corrupted?

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
NTR covers 3 types. And one of those types is NeToRi where the main character does the cucking. So your comment is still ntr.
There is a fundamental difference between the fantasy of being the alpha chad who fucks other peoples women (The MC already fucked Priscilla's mother infront of the husband) and the fantasy of being a beta who sees the women he loves get spooned infront of him. The post I responded to talked about NTR in the context of having Darnell fuck your mother (the woman who isn't fuckable in the current version.. After many years of development).

The NTR genre might include both the beta and alpha fantasies, but they're quite different in the type of fetish they cater to.

Dec 29, 2018
NTR covers 3 types. And one of those types is NeToRi where the main character does the cucking. So your comment is still ntr.
Uhh... no. NTR is one thing and one thing only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Go try telling somebody who likes winning girls over that they like NTR and/or the NTR genre, and just watch... you’re gonna be laughed at hysterically.

Maybe this is why some people think NTR is vanilla :rolleyes:. It doesn’t make any sense to put ‘cucking’ and ‘getting cucked’ in the same category; they literally contradict one another. That’s the equivalent of taking a random group of people and saying “people allergic to peanut butter, stand on the right side of the room. People not allergic to peanut butter, also stand on the right side of the room.” :ROFLMAO:
Not yet. She's into the MC and they're going on dates, but nothing yet. Hopefully next update will have it (or the dev just wanted to tease the route that everyone has been waiting for, for 2+ years).
Yeah I remember playing Taffy Tales way back in December of 2018... I also remember skipping a ton of updates to see if the mother would have sex content in a few months time... but nope. This update isn’t bad, but it certainly is disappointing that he didn’t focus SOLELY on Mary’s content and give her at least 1 damn scene with the MC.

But I swear to fucking god if Darnell even gets close to her I’m done playing this game. It doesn’t matter if it’s optional or not... the Dev is still spending time catering to beta male cucks when he could be making content for normal people. Honestly who the fuck started this fetish???

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Uhh... no. NTR is one thing and one thing only. NTR stands for netorare only, not 3 separate things you idiot. Go try telling somebody who likes winning girls over that they like NTR, and just watch... you’re gonna be laughed at hysterically.

Maybe this is why some people think NTR is vanilla :ROFLMAO:
NTR covers three categories, despite what you seem to 'know' without actual facts, Turtle. Try actually looking into something before calling someone an idiot while looking like one yourself.
Netorare, which is the most 'well known'. Where the girl is taken from the main character, or the main character IS the girl and gets taken away.
Netori. Where the main character is the one doing the stealing from someone else.
And netorase. Where the girl not only gets taken away, but the cuck ends up liking it and participates in the cuckolding willingly.

Claim whatever lies you want. But all three of those fall under 'ntr', which is just 'the stealing of a loved one'. The only real differences between the three are point of view, and the reaction of the cuck.

geenius3ab
Yep. A fundamental difference in which type of ntr. But they're still all three ntr.

Last edited:

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
geenius3ab
Yep. A fundamental difference in which type of ntr. But they're still all three ntr.
I do think that NTR referring to multiple "types of NTR" is more confusing then useful.
Acronyms should refer to the most popular and often used way of saying something. I also think that Netorase and Netori appeared AFTER Netorare, and are just branches of diversifying the word "Netorare" (Likely Netorare is X [original], Netori is X but in Y situation, etc). So I would also think that NTR should only refer to netorare, while Netori and Netorase should be their own tags to clarify the sort of fantasy it is (the reason why those words were branched out in the first place was to refer to a specific thing).
If you use NTR for all of those "types" then that causes more harm than being just a useful acronym.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
I'm trying to make a "patch" for the game and tried using notepad++ to change some of the text but it seems saving the changes caused the game to not start. Does anyone what program I should use to edit and save the file? Send a pm or reply to my post so I'll get a notification.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
NTR covers three categories, despite what you seem to 'know' without actual facts, Turtle. Try actually looking into something before calling someone an idiot while looking like one yourself.
Netorare, which is the most 'well known'. Where the girl is taken from the main character, or the main character IS the girl and gets taken away.
Netori. Where the main character is the one doing the stealing from someone else.
And netorase. Where the girl not only gets taken away, but the cuck ends up liking it and participates in the cuckolding willingly.

Claim whatever lies you want. But all three of those fall under 'ntr', which is just 'the stealing of a loved one'. The only real differences between the three are point of view, and the reaction of the cuck.

geenius3ab
Sorry, but in regards to tagging on this site, hes right. The tag is specifically for Netorare only. If you want to talk about in general, which is how it shouldn't be discussed, even then it still falls short. In my time I've never seen anyone who likes Netori only go "yeah I love NTR!" You may not like it, but NTR is synonymous with Netorare at this point, its just how language works.

Also this is super off-topic, I see a mod purge coming on soon if we don't go back on topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raul
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes