Dec 29, 2018
I am having black screen on android when mc pulls keys from the girls ass. Am not able to enjoy some scenes. :(. Also can someone recommend 2dcg games like these which has milfs. I like how the milfs are thicc in these games. Like taffytales and summertime saga.
Town of Passion by Siren’s Domain
is Mary already got the D or no?
Can we tap mom as of yet??
Unfortunately not my friends :(

Reactions: Liliadent

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
As far as i've read in the past comments to get the new danny trap scenes you have to start a new game and play it all over again. There is no "save from start of last update with trap content on". Could someone confirm this

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
Stuck at 99% the only clue I have is "I think it's time I talked to someone", it doesn't tell me who or when.

Edit: gallery is missing the last 2 scenes from 0.17.x

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
I am having black screen on android when mc pulls keys from the girls ass. Am not able to enjoy some scenes. :(. Also can someone recommend 2dcg games like these which has milfs. I like how the milfs are thicc in these games. Like taffytales and summertime saga.
Same here, black screen and the mini game kinda hard, it take me 15min to finish it :v

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
i went to the mall no gym
You need to unlock it first in the Gerda questline. Essentially you need to have done the camera thing at her house. Doing gardening for Gerda and blackmailing Harry with the pictures you have when you spies his little escapades with the maid. Then go to their backyard when you have done all prequests and you should run across Gerda and Harry when they are leaving for the gym and they invites you to join them. After you get the gym clothes from your home (backyard on a clothesline under the tree) you can join them outside the mall and the gym gets unlocked.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Please spend some time fixing the glitches and bugs and streamlining the quest system in this game. No mention in the change-log about fixing the game breaking glitch where you place 3 security cameras but quest progress doesn't trigger.

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
found this game lookin for ntr stuff, pretty sad its not in the game yet but whatever i can be patient. played through the current version, v0.22.0b as of this point, and it seems pretty damn good so far.

only personal complaints would be is i just do not like jessica and all the cult stuff, i actually found myself holdin down ctrl through the jessica stuff cause i just really did not like it at all and the cult stuff really just took away from the game imo, like it feels a bit forced in and like it just lowers the quality of the game over all if that makes sense. also not a fan of huge tits and ass personally, still really good here but it would be great to have some variety and there are some girls like ryoko who have a noticeably different body type that i'd love to have some fun with and i hope we get the chance to in the future. again just personal complaint so just stuff based off my personal opinions

legit complaints would be is stuff breaks too easy sometimes and other things are unclear or hard to find if you don't remember the initial dialog turning it into a 'click everything till something happens' situation. stuff breaking will be fixed as things go but with the things not bein clear i think it would be nice to have a history thing like a lot of the other games i've tried have started implementing, it lets you reread dialog which is great if you got a sensitive mouse like i do that sometimes double clicks causing me to accidentally skip through some dialog and a text log would not only let people reread things if they have a similar problem but it'll also let them go back and check for clues on what their supposed to be doin if the quest tracker isn't helpful enough

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Started running into bugs near the end. Despite saying no to the gay content the game has now started saying that I've fooled around with the guy. Now I'm hoping I don't get forced into a scene. Another scene the default name (I used a different one) started getting used. (The scene where you talk to Becca after your Mom walks in on you getting a blow job.)

Also, the hairy armpits on the women are gross. I think this dev has a bush fetish. As soon as I see the armpit hair the scene is ruined. :/

Last edited:

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Can anybody tell me what happens in the end of the previous update(0.17)? I was at 98% but changed phone before finishing it... Feels wrong playing the new update when i was so close to finishing the last one. Just DM me to avoid spoiling it for others

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
Harry looks kinda femboyish, and I like that. It would be awesome if Gerda wanted to see the MC fucking him since he always see the MC fucking her. Optional when she asks of course but I would really like to fuck his ass too.

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
I'm surprised this doesn't have a text-base tag yet. With the amount of narration written by the dev, the renders become increasingly obsolete. Let your renders tell the story and the text be character dialogues. "A picture is worth a thousand words." I often find myself skipping the text most of the time because of how long it's used to drag things out.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes