Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
A little help please, I:m stuck, the task says I need to follow Becca's advice on research. What do I have to do? I tried talking with the principal, talking with becca, using the computer, etc and nothing is working

noname118

Mar 13, 2020
Guessing the girl being tied up in the principle's office is not suppose to be a black screen? I have no idea what the mini game was but I beat it by clicking around the screen fast.

Shadowcrow

Oct 10, 2016
A little help please, I:m stuck, the task says I need to follow Becca's advice on research. What do I have to do? I tried talking with the principal, talking with becca, using the computer, etc and nothing is working
You need to go to the library, when you're in the school hallway at the bottom of the screen should be a button that says go to library.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
You need to go to the library, when you're in the school hallway at the bottom of the screen should be a button that says go to library.
to add to that when i got to that the 'go to library' option wasn't showin up for me, entered and exited the school a few times and it wasn't showin up but after sleeping a few days away it suddenly showed up so you could try goin to bed and see if that does it if you run into the same problem

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
Trying to follow the walk through, but the learn French option is not open when clicking on Sara, on the part where

Fap to that fine ass before heading to the classroom. Talk to Sara and
"learn French" When the lesson is done head into the bathroom to fap in some more cash. You´ll
need a bit more later. Fap twice then head home.

anon24763

Oct 17, 2019
having issues running screen come sup blank white and shuts soon after ldid some googling and found out im not the only one with the issue, was wondering if theres anyway i can get some help.

Last edited:

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Just finished playing the last update. I hadn't considered this game when it was first posted. I thought it was a trivial copy of SummerSaga. But now I correct myself and I can say that it is a great game, with still very big potential. Great graphics!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes