kasabo

Mar 18, 2018
Hi all,

with the new update I try to start over to get what I missed before. But on the day six, the flower on the backyard doesnt exist. I already delete my old version also ofcourse saves. does anyone have any comment. I ty to start over again but same problem occour.

xpnrt

Aug 2, 2019
(on android) On walkthrough day 30,

Day 30: Go to Priscillas house and climb over the left wall and Speak with Gerda and Harry in the backyard. They invite you to go to the gym with them but you need gym clothes. Go home and into your backyard.

The gym clothes are on a line beneath the treehouse. Click on them but they are wet and Mary gets some dry clothes that belonged to your father instead. After you talked to her you can either.

1. Play it off as it was nothing 2. Push it further Note: not in game yet

Next go to the mall and talk to Harry and Gerda outside. You´ll end up in the gym for some weightlifting. After lifting and watching Gerda do yoga Harry buys you a gym membership. This unlocks the weightlifting minigame that builds your strength.

Now go to school and into the classroom and talk with Sara. After playing a bit with her go home and go inside. Go out and pass the time once then head back to Priscillas house when its dark. Climb over the fence use the chair to get to Priscillas room and climb in. You´ll proceed to spy on Harry and Gerda then end up in the office. Sneak out through the kitchen. Pick up the spare key from the kitchen counter then exit through the back door.

Head back home and up to your bedroom. Before bedtime call Clara on your phone for a nice scene. Go to sleep.

after the gym and school coming to prisc. home, getting over the wall I can't go into any window and cant use the chair in any way , tree also doesn't have any choices , the only window that is selectable says content is not ready ... Am I doing something wrong ?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This point has been made since the start of the game. By this point he has proved he wont stop, his pledges have proved they don't care, and the only people this is news to is people who have not been following the game.
It still seems to have its own style. I personally do not really care if some of the scenes use other works as the framework. The art looks better than 99% of stuff out there and if it helps him make it faster, why not. I really do not care that he seems to have used the same shape of a pussy, who cares... unless he has one readily available, he would have to take his inspiration somewhere anyway.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Got version v0.22.0a with the name glitch. Any patch? Or will i have to download v0.22.0b just for that?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
More Clara and Becca content :sleep: Why do these greasy-haired girls get so much attention, and not the newer chars who actually have good designs?
oi don't be mean to clara! her hair aint even greasy, ill agree i could honestly do without becca and her designs pretty bad imo but clara has one of the best designs in the game shes got a perfect milf body. i will agree though we need some content with other girls, personally i reeeally wanna have some fun with tiffany and ryoko

Reactions: hapikala_donut

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
there are small miss writing in the code female some time saying pater or something i name the mc jack and one time it say something like (-MC)

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
i cant go to the right door im stuck here in the hall
yours probably bugged, mine also looked like this, and from what it seemed to happen the bug you had to put the camera in the bathroom first, I used another save that I had and started with Priscilla's room, and everything went well

FlostyL6

Jun 19, 2018
Guys, I need help, I did 2 stupid shit: I started a new game instead of loading, and then AGAIN instead of loading the first slot, I FUCKING SUPPRESSED IT (so much space I HAD to click that DAMN CROSS, stupid), is there any way to fix this shit?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes