FlostyL6

Jun 19, 2018
Guys, I need help, I did 2 stupid shit: I started a new game instead of loading, and then AGAIN instead of loading the first slot, I FUCKING SUPPRESSED IT (so much space I HAD to click that DAMN CROSS, stupid), is there any way to fix this shit?
Guess I'm bound to restart everything *sigh*

rain102

Apr 16, 2018
I got the hammer early on and planks then the hammer disappeared from my inventory and isn't findable at the staircase so now I can't fix the fence. Any ideas?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, i'm been playing this game frome the beggining for the first time and want to ask Dafuck with that "3 choice dialog"? Everything was so much smoother earlier, but with this useless choices game completely lost its pace. And... telling everything about you to Becka? Dafuck??? This is just stupid as hell.

Last edited:

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
can someone there who has already zeroed the game tell me if in version 0.22b the game has any other NTR passages besides the couple Gerda and Harry? There’s all that thing about us having sex with Becca and Carla, but I didn’t consider it a Danny NTR ticket, because Carla is his mother and Becca, even Danny, liking her a little bit more (If they started dating or not in I don't know, because I pressed SHIFT a lot to skip the conversation), I'm asking you because I still have images that are still blocked, and I'll start the game again in search of the rest of the images

Sep 1, 2019
can someone there who has already zeroed the game tell me if in version 0.22b the game has any other NTR passages besides the couple Gerda and Harry? There’s all that thing about us having sex with Becca and Carla, but I didn’t consider it a Danny NTR ticket, because Carla is his mother and Becca, even Danny, liking her a little bit more (If they started dating or not in I don't know, because I pressed SHIFT a lot to skip the conversation), I'm asking you because I still have images that are still blocked, and I'll start the game again in search of the rest of the images
Just use the gallery unlock if you have played through everything so far. It's mainly just branching paths and shit like that.

Tr4visT

Aug 27, 2019
Does anyone have a Day 56 save file I cannot get the Jessica event to trigger for some reason, not sure what else I can do.

Omniban

Jul 13, 2017
does the MC ever get less stupid and completely dense, and is there an option to kill of the primary (and dense) personality and let the evil one take over all the time?

Blabla95

Jan 16, 2019
Hello, why I have a black screen when there are a minigame for the key in the office of the principal and when Danny show me her panty too ?
Thanks

Sep 1, 2019
does the MC ever get less stupid and completely dense, and is there an option to kill of the primary (and dense) personality and let the evil one take over all the time?
Eventually yeah. The thing is, you can see later on in the game that each personality is rubbing off on one another. I would rather have a gradual combination of both personalities, because the good one is really awesome with emotional stuff, while the evil one is good at sex stuff. Can't have one without the other. Yin and Yang.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes