Azraelith

May 1, 2019
How much trap content is there?

My enjoyment is positively correlated to the amount of homolust in the game at hand.
Sadly, not much. This previous update (.22) had us teased with some possible danny stuff that was black screened. Unfortunately it looks like Danny's not coming (on our dick) till later.

Reactions: Coheed

sanga69

May 25, 2019
How do I enter Priscilla's house in the walkthrough it says use the chair against the fence which is not currently possible can someone help me ....... Annotation 2020-09-08 173826.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a few questions ?

1.What are the mods for this game - Hairy mode
2.How long will we wait for new content ?

Reactions: Ranma

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Guess i'll be skipping this thanks to this ntr shadow
A) it's not even implemented yet and B) when it is itll be very skipable cause right at the start of the game you make a choice that determines if you want to see ntr or not. so if you dont like it then theres nothin for you to worry about and its a great game so id recommend givin it a try

Reactions: haseobk

haseobk

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah i liked the art but idk i read something about the villain having control over the mc's sister that just screamed to me ,hey better evade so i was thinking about just grabbing the gallery

Reactions: Milflover68

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yeah i liked the art but idk i read something about the villain having control over the mc's sister that just screamed to me ,hey better evade so i was thinking about just grabbing the gallery
uh not sure where you saw that but ive played through the whole game of the current version and never saw anything to imply thats a thing, in fact id say its pretty much impossible but thats all ill say cause i dont wanna spoil anything

Reactions: haseobk

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
uh not sure where you saw that but ive played through the whole game of the current version and never saw anything to imply thats a thing, in fact id say its pretty much impossible but thats all ill say cause i dont wanna spoil anything
There is one scene at the beginning where Darnell grabs Tiffany's ass while at the track while MC was there and there is one also where Darnell grabs Sara's ass in the classroom.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes