ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
TT is no longer an incest game (hence why the tag was removed), this was clarified last year when the dev decided to completely switch the gears from developing Mary content as the main storyline to giving some background for others. Personally, I don't support it either, because TT started out as a incest game, not some ordinary meet-n-bang game. On top of that, patreoners are directly influencing decisions for next update roadmap through voting. Whether they want Mary or not, it's up to them.
is that why your mom and sis are never referred to as your mom and sis, leading to some really janky messages like 'oh i get it she must be your Mary'?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
TT is no longer an incest game (hence why the tag was removed), this was clarified last year when the dev decided to completely switch the gears from developing Mary content as the main storyline to giving some background for others. Personally, I don't support it either, because TT started out as a incest game, not some ordinary meet-n-bang game. On top of that, patreoners are directly influencing decisions for next update roadmap through voting. Whether they want Mary or not, it's up to them.
We never 'decided' to switch gears.
We were forced by Patreon TOS as was every other adult dev at the time.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well he seems to be living alone with Mary so who's the other character supposed to be the sister ?
Tiffany, she just basically doesn't exist in the home. Shes the red head chick from the track.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
lostraven I want it on the record you guys are hurting us trap lovers with that danny teasing. That being said, will Danny be finding out in the words of outer MC (Only you would want to fuck the man's love interest, his mother, and then the guy himself!) that we're railing his mother and love interest and that there's going to be tension (oh please let there be tension and angst)

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
lostraven I want it on the record you guys are hurting us trap lovers with that danny teasing. That being said, will Danny be finding out in the words of outer MC (Only you would want to fuck the man's love interest, his mother, and then the guy himself!) that we're railing his mother and love interest and that there's going to be tension (oh please let there be tension and angst)
So much Danny teasing and he's gonna be my best girl.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
kinda hard to care about the 'love interest' part when its made overwhelmingly obvious she has absolutely no interest in him in that way and its nothing more then a one sided crush and anytime she tries to let him down easy or dissuade him he just ignores it to talk about himself
dont get me wrong im not sayin he deserves it just sayin its kinda hard to fell any sympathy for him

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
It's implied he's already seen you three from what I remember. His shadow outline is stood watching you, Becca and Clara during the final threesome.

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
We never 'decided' to switch gears.
We were forced by Patreon TOS as was every other adult dev at the time.
But other games just seem to ignore it or give you the option to name your relationship to the character. Hell your other game that you are working on Amity Park the last update I played you got to fuck Maddie who is Danny's mom. I think people just are really anticipating that Mary update.

Reactions: ReaCreations
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes