ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
anything with Chantelle or Ryoko, Ryoko in particular PLEASE! i get shes obviously very relevant to the story but still that dont mean you cant do shit with her >_<

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Okay ask me anything, I'm stuck here writing so I got the time to reply.
Hmmm.....what would happen if somebody outside of our resident bimbo fetishist happened to take her Bimbonium? Like, say, if we thought it would be hilarious to spike Darnell's drink in the school cafeteria (one might exist, you don't know!) with half a dozen of them, just to see what happened? From a safe distance, of course. ;)

Reactions: ReaCreations

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Hmmm.....what would happen if somebody outside of our resident bimbo fetishist happened to take her Bimbonium? Like, say, if we thought it would be hilarious to spike Darnell's drink in the school cafeteria (one might exist, you don't know!) with half a dozen of them, just to see what happened? From a safe distance, of course. ;)
what if it turns out danny got dosed and thats why hes such a femboy

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Not the dev, but ideally everyone will be impregnable at some point. I can dig it.
and would be great if we could get some pregnant sex scenes, like the bimbo drugs already altering their body pretty much completely why not add accelerated pregnancy for fetish sake

Yeruzelky

Feb 15, 2018
Excuse me, but where is the locaton of TT installation on android? I cant find it
I tried to look on android/com.uberpie.taffytales but therr is no "managed" folder

assman69420

May 21, 2020
I just discovered this game last week and I've already blown through the content, really great stuff! I was writing more but I realized I should probably just write a review if I want to go into that much detail.

So far I'm not sure there's anything I would vote against for new content. I want more with just about every girl and hell, throw in Danny too. I'm not a patron so I'll be happy with anything... although my personal preferences veer in favor of more anal. But there's plenty of anal already, and I'm sure there are players anxiously awaiting content that isn't really my favorite (like pregnancy) so I won't blame the team if they want to show some love to those fetishes.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes