british

Apr 23, 2020
Can't say for sure when the update is releasing, a lot of changes are currently happening in the development of TT.
Feel free to ask me some questions, and I'll try answer them later.

I can say we're still in early talks on a major mechanic introduction that can improve the game HUGELY if we integrate it properly with good planning.

Oh, and here's a sneak custom teaser of the Resident Evil game I'm working on. My top secret project will hopefully launch in close junction with this one :)
View attachment 857444
Hello Lostraven,

About this new gameplay mechanic, can you tell a bit more about it?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
While pregnancy is a mechanic planned that's not it. I can't really go into detail on it but dependant on how we do it, it can either be another 'puzzle' layer or it can have a much deeper impact on gameplay. Moving forward, the team will decide which direction/how its implemented they want it to go.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Do you know why this game is one of the best? It flows really well, you're always going somewhere, doing something new. It's uncomplicated, it's exciting and the girls are hot. I'm very worried this new mechanic is going to mess that up and now it's potentially cutting Ryoko content? What is this mechanic? Why is it so great?
It's not cutting Ryoko content. Ryoko WILL get content eventually regardless of the mechanic.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ReaCreations

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I trust your team but I can't help but be worried about attempts to complicate the game.
I can't specify enough it's not 'my' team, it's just 'the team' and yes, we DO have another coder helping out now. :p

This is Uberpie's game, his characters, etc etc.

I'm just here to try to help make the game as best as I can.

Reactions: jackkane

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Can't say for sure when the update is releasing, a lot of changes are currently happening in the development of TT.
Feel free to ask me some questions, and I'll try answer them later.

I can say we're still in early talks on a major mechanic introduction that can improve the game HUGELY if we integrate it properly with good planning.

Oh, and here's a sneak custom teaser of the Resident Evil game I'm working on. My top secret project will hopefully launch in close junction with this one :)
View attachment 857444
No one asked the most important question of all, more Priscilla x Becca content? :WeSmart:

Reactions: Count_Chocula
Nov 10, 2017
will there be pregnant content planned anytime soon? like within the next few updates?

Or is it something that will be implemented later on after more characters have been fleshed out and received updates?

Reactions: Jejis

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
Are we going to see more of Becca in the upcoming update ?
God I hope not. There is already so much Becca content if they keep updating her stuff we'll never get to the other girls. Now will we get any Tiffany content LostRaven? That said I'm pretty sure that Becca will have to have a major part in the Danny update they said was coming at some point.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
God I hope not. There is already so much Becca content if they keep updating her stuff we'll never get to the other girls. Now will we get any Tiffany content LostRaven? That said I'm pretty sure that Becca will have to have a major part in the Danny update they said was coming at some point.
agreed, Becca is nice and all but theres already soooo much of her meanwhile several other girls are still gettin majorly neglected like Ryoko, Tiffany, and Chantelle

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes