cardium

May 22, 2017
For those of you wondering if this will be the 'last' Mary update, we can confirm it's definitely not. Given how popular Mary is, you can guarantee for the foreseeable future she's going to stay the focus till we're satisfied.
Great plan +1!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
yes there are some sex scenes, I find the game, although still not finished, worth to play.
And the sex scenes have, if anything, only gotten better as the game progresses. The game was definitely worth a play, but I was turned off at the beginning (just a bit) from the proportions. Once I got past that, the game ended up being more than enjoyable.

(I must admit though, I kind of miss the roughness we had earlier in the game. Know what I mean? While we've gone down a more BDSM path for Clara and Becca, at the same time, I feel like we've left the original rough/dominating scenes we originally had with Clara behind. While that's likely intentional, I still would like to see some scenes like the earlier Clara ones, if possible. [Though, if it doesn't happen that's fine too, I guess.])

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Everyone sing along: Sta-cy, Sta-cy, Sta-cy! :p
Seriously hope we see some progress with her.
Also Natalie. Oh yeah, she needs to learn her place.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
https://c10.patreonusercontent.com/3/eyJwIjoxfQ%3D%3D/patreon-media/p/post/43026972/92b3a9fcd7b5454db37e9e2a6d97dca1/1.PNG?token-time=1604580358&token-hash=7RXlmIT0slpoxBvGZ6rCl3v1V3aqeBgAk628YD-HpyY%3D
[Teaser] Mary's route #7

Hello everyone :)

We know you're eager for news on the latest update, (and especially for more Mary content), and we hope you won't be disappointed. :)

Work is continuing as usual, and we're striving to improve quality across the board! This update will 'introduce' a brand new mechanic, we can't say much on it yet, but we hope with the right amount of nurturing it'll help make this game an even better experience. :)

For those of you wondering if this will be the 'last' Mary update, we can confirm it's definitely not. Given how popular Mary is, you can guarantee for the foreseeable future she's going to stay the focus till we're satisfied.

Thank you all for your support as usual :) We hope you enjoy the next update when it releases.

-The Taffy Tales Team

'I wonder what Gerda's hiding behind the curtain?'
Is that the principle in the picture with her?

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Violet > than everyone
Is that the drug dealer sister or the girl at the store or the busty cheerleader because those three are quite literally the best when it and we have yet to see anything from not counting the Chinese girl and the blond best friend's sister show the Chinese girl will probably be more based on the lore of the story and a fellow like partner in crime because of what she is and what she can do which is actually stronger than the main character's ability

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Everyone sing along: Sta-cy, Sta-cy, Sta-cy! :p
Seriously hope we see some progress with her.
Also Natalie. Oh yeah, she needs to learn her place.
Absolutely. Eve in STS is trans, Danny is trap. It might sound dumb, but for me that's a difference. Danny's just another slut destined to be my bitch.
I understand the making him a cock when he is a trap or the the trick Darnell in the fucking him but like it's better when we fucked any sister in front of Danny or like fuck his mom in front of him like there had the scene when you like walked and you had Danny walk in on you fucking both his mom and the girl he likes but it didn't like do anything with that I'd rather see more of like the cook of him and the power high that comes from that and if he's going to be a trap trick him out to Darnell and trick Darnell inter-regional getting sucked off by Danny so he's gay

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes