NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Is Chantella a thing yet? I mean, there's gonna be optional NTR with her and I don't even remember if she's in the game already. So, is she?

dadpolo

Jul 7, 2018
Guys after i went to date with becca in the cinema she didnt show up, and i have to find her and I couldn’t find her anywhere?

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
Is this game really animated? I remember playing a old build and dont remember this having animations on sex scenes.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Is Chantella a thing yet? I mean, there's gonna be optional NTR with her and I don't even remember if she's in the game already. So, is she?
What do you mean? She is in the game, Darnelle sister I think. The black girl that you peep when breaking in the house to steal drugs. No sex scenes though if that is what you mean.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
lostraven may i ask? I was replaying this game this afternoon, and was thinking to ask you about the tree house. Did you or uberpie have plans to continue this story using the tree house? Maybe there is a secret drug that somehow mc's father hide it there or something else.. Thanks

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
lostraven may i ask? I was replaying this game this afternoon, and was thinking to ask you about the tree house. Did you or uberpie have plans to continue this story using the tree house? Maybe there is a secret drug that somehow mc's father hide it there or something else.. Thanks
No idea what we'll do with the treehouse yet.

Reactions: locco1234
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes