lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Also, will the buggy scenes on android (the cut out animated scene) be fixed or does this will persist on forever on android device?
Put your PC in and play in safe mode as a temporary fix to that issue. The issue should resolve itself in the next update or so we think.

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
mary_kitchen.png [Teaser] Mary's route #8

Hello everyone! :)

Thank you all for your patience and understanding, we know you are eager to play the new update and we are continuously working on it!

As of now, a lot of work has been done, but before we release, we are keen to add as much content as we can to the update! Hopefully, we will have polished the new gameplay mechanics to a solid standard which will open the door for even more exciting content. :)

A lot of extension work has been added to this update, but we hope it'll be worth the wait in the end!
We hope you enjoy when it releases, thank you all for your support!

-The Taffy Tales Team

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Put your PC in and play in safe mode as a temporary fix to that issue. The issue should resolve itself in the next update or so we think.
I meant on the android mobile device. There is no way in hell I'm gonna play it on my pc and risk getting caught by my room mate. Next thing I know, I'll be buried neck deep in our backyard and stoned to death.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Since they are canon,how long or until what point of the main story/game should I advance, before playing those holidays updates in order to understand everything and every dialog...on those updates? I mean, I played the game back on september and I didn't meet all the characters, for example, I just played until you go to study with the rich girl at her house.

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
Is this game really animated? I remember playing a old build and i dont remember this having animations on sex scenes.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes