Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Alright! Just downloaded the "D" update.... and let's see what we have here. Can't advance that. Same scene here. Dialogue hasn't changed. No new options. No new locations. Can't further corrupt. Can't do anything with any female. Same old BS from the asshole black dude. ................(sigh) Exactly what was "updated" here?? Why do we get updates without updated content?? Did I miss something?

Reactions: Ken and rogosh

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
How do I use my save files form an older version to a new one? Where the saves are located?

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The art is nice, but there is as good as no content....
I mean, that's why I contribute a dollar a month, so Uber can continue to make MORE content, which although minimal at the moment, I think is fairly strong in quality. -Morah

Is this game only focused on NTR?
No, there will be choices between NTR and a straight forward "Bang to win" type story. Uber has yet to implement actual sex in the game, so it's not like those choices have come up yet. -Morah

Alright! Just downloaded the "D" update.... and let's see what we have here. Can't advance that. Same scene here. Dialogue hasn't changed. No new options. No new locations. Can't further corrupt. Can't do anything with any female. Same old BS from the asshole black dude. ................(sigh) Exactly what was "updated" here?? Why do we get updates without updated content?? Did I miss something?
This was a technical update release in mid June... It's not Uber's fault it was uploaded on f95 for some reason just recently. -Morah

Haven't played this in awhile. How is the sexy factor now? Should I wait or is it more or less worth it after the original demo?
I'd say you'd be fine to wait until the real next update, but I'd suggest still supplying just a dollar a month to his Patreon. He's got a lot planned in store for this game. -Morah

Reactions: Deep-Six and rogosh

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Currently, that's the end of the current update.
...no, I don't believe so. Every update has a set amount of content, equaling 100%. So if there's something you haven't clicked on, it's probably just a small dialogue scene you haven't encountered. -Morah

pataponjak3

Jun 2, 2017
Currently, that's the end of the current update.
but that doesn't make any sense at all :,)

...no, I don't believe so. Every update has a set amount of content, equaling 100%. So if there's something you haven't clicked on, it's probably just a small dialogue scene you haven't encountered. -Morah
So what should it be? I already fixed the fence, got the container, I don't know what to do more

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So what should it be? I already fixed the fence, got the container, I don't know what to do more
I couldn't possibly tell you what you haven't clicked on, I'm not playing your game. I'm still talking to Uber about making a walkthrough. -Morah

Jun 18, 2018
Ohh the art doesn't turn me on much, but I never miss the opportunity to take a look into the mind of mental devs. they represent me well. Just the public they are aiming for

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Again, whoever posted it probably didn't post it with the intention of it having new features, I don't know who did it or why. There is no new content in this upload. The update is coming soon though, according to Uber. -Morah

Reactions: Scotty1212
3.50 star(s) 345 Votes