Blablibsa

Sep 12, 2019
How far can you go with sara? She visited me at home and offered homeschooling at the weekend. Is this the last scene with her?

nedoz

Oct 22, 2020
What happened with the windows links nopy and mega are dead
Yeah you have to unfortunately use filesupload and its inredibly slow download speeds because the author probably got the other download links shut down.

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
What do you mean? The author is a regular poster here.
the person who posts in this thread and represents the development of the game is the writer. the head of development for the game doesn't really post here. LostRaven and Uberpie-different people

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I'm a new player here and the main con of this game is how disorganized the quest system is. The game has a lot of potential though.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I just finished all the current content for the first time and I gotta say this might be my favorite adult game yet. Normally games with limited or no animations don't do it for me, but the art here is so good, and the story lines so kinky (especially Clara's, she reminds me of a sub I had in real life) that I can't help but love this game. I can't wait for the next update and I don't care how long it takes. You can't rush quality.
Right I'm okay as long as even if it takes like two years he'll Witcher took like four years cyberpunk took two and a half years this game is like the hentai Triple A Studio game as long as it doesn't do something like Cloud Meadow I am so freaking okay

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
The description says NTR content should be added in the Chantelle (Darnell's sister) update. From when MC eavesdropped the principal we know that the antagonists want to corrupt her and that their substance doesn't work on those women you corrupted. My theory is that you will be able to choose whether you want to corrupt Chantelle or watch how she is being corrupted by THEM, maybe compete with the antagonists over to whom she finally submits. It's also supposed to be optional and easily avoidable so I guess it will be same as with the trap content now and the game explicitly asks you whether you want to go through it.
Forget the Trap content have you seen Danny's actual sister that's who I want in the the game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melkai

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Based on how far this is going on the storyline i have to ask:

1 Once the NTR is implemented for the MC to be cucked (long way , i know) Just how drastic will the main story change?

2 Will there be a point were the bad ending will be added? I tend to enjoy the MC of visual novels failing and losing all.
I don't feel like there's any reason for him to be cucked he should be the one doing the cucking

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
The description says NTR content should be added in the Chantelle (Darnell's sister) update. From when MC eavesdropped the principal we know that the antagonists want to corrupt her and that their substance doesn't work on those women you corrupted. My theory is that you will be able to choose whether you want to corrupt Chantelle or watch how she is being corrupted by THEM, maybe compete with the antagonists over to whom she finally submits. It's also supposed to be optional and easily avoidable so I guess it will be same as with the trap content now and the game explicitly asks you whether you want to go through it.
So about the NTR content, its going to be introduced IN the Chantelle update, but as far as I know, the plan was always for that stuff to be in its own self-contained route, with big flashing neon-red warning signs all around it (klaxons too, because who doesn't love a good klaxon), that you enter near the BEGINNING of the game. Like, when you receive a call from the doctor and choose whether or not to tell him about the voice in your head kinda early.

There shouldn't be any overlap later in the story, especially given how the MC and his other personality clearly don't like to share. So to answer the other guys question, yeah, the story will change dramatically, by necessity, because the MC wouldn't undergo the character development needed to be proactive about changing his life and getting the things he wants. And apparently this town is filled with assholes who take whatever they want, so.......

Reactions: british

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Can't wait for the day when my skills/hardware will be enough to render top-nocht DAZ fan art of this game with my future dual RTX 3080 Ti upgrade.
that doesnt need RTX 3080 it needs skillzz to do.
you have to custom made the model in z brush.
also RTX 3080 is crap only 10gb of ram.
10gb of ram is only good for 3-4 G8F models in the same scene then you are running out of memory.
RTX 3090 is the way to go

zone1978

Oct 5, 2017
... I said RTX 3080 Ti, the Ti has 20gb and don't worry about my skills, I have an university level degree in multimedia ...

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes