funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
Hi I am having a bit of a glitch when i talk to sara and ask about the key, then when i click on steal the key it just freezes up and shows a pic of sara with her arm up holding the book and the book is down by her side.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
any patrons know when the next update is dropping?
according to children who do not answer a simple question because they accept any decision from Dev without question even if it takes 2 years 1 simple update of 20min of game, it has no date yet and they probably will not say even if it takes

Reactions: Nawab and Eueueusu

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Any chance of fixing the android build? It's super bugged on my Samsung s5e tablet with the top and bottom borders rendering incorrrectly.

Screenshot_20201207-112031_TaffyTales.jpg

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
i have a question how much content is usually in one update?
A lot. This dev doesn't play around, there are plenty sex scenes on each update, and considering that he already introduced some fuckable characters, you can have sex making a booty call or going to their home. Each update have probably a 1-2 hours playthrough.

Sep 15, 2020
a task says "search for the ball with becca" but i think i found that ball earlier at the back of priscilla's house. is quest bugged now?

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
mary_next_teaser.png [Teaser] Mary's route #10

Hello everyone!

Only a quick heads up, the work is going really well and we're still on a track for a release for this month. :)

We're working hard to make sure it's the high quality you're accustomed to, and we hope you guys will enjoy it when it releases!

Still keeping things under wraps for now with regards to a lot of the content, and while some of you are very excited and have asked for a *exact* date for the release this month, we won't give that until we're closer to the actual day and can guarantee a release as always. :)

Finally, we hope you are all safe and warm this December, and enjoying the holiday season.

Thank you all for your support, without you none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'I've been wanting to say that to Mary for months!'

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes