Babek_420

Mar 19, 2020
I dont think the infinite money cheat is working for me, what should I do?
EDIT: I also dont have max stats, is this a problem with the new version?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1943340

I wonder if the Tiffany update will be split into two parts. That would be...... tough.

Reactions: qay123

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
You can only dream of Tiffany. Preoccupied perverts are only concerned about Dany :cry: Well, if the update is released in January at all. Here, the story of the Summertime Saga repeats itself one by one.
Nothing
Wrong with being gay but I have noticed like a vast majority of people actually kind of comments on here ask for the Danny trap BS instead of just asking for them to implement a sister who's like looks like him so you got the crap contact but is an actual female

• Angry
Reactions: SOYJARl and offset8

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Nothing
Wrong with being gay but I have noticed like a vast majority of people actually kind of comments on here ask for the Danny trap BS instead of just asking for them to implement a sister who's like looks like him so you got the crap contact but is an actual female
I thought the same shit. I won't pursue a relationship with Danny's sister if I have the chance to not do it. I'm a 100% percent sure that the only difference between Danny and her sister, is the size of the bulge, and there is no way I would like to fuck a woman (either in a game or in real life) who looks so much to his brother.

Reactions: Chaosslayer

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
View attachment 936117 [Teaser] Mary's route #10

Hello everyone!

Only a quick heads up, the work is going really well and we're still on a track for a release for this month. :)

We're working hard to make sure it's the high quality you're accustomed to, and we hope you guys will enjoy it when it releases!

Still keeping things under wraps for now with regards to a lot of the content, and while some of you are very excited and have asked for a *exact* date for the release this month, we won't give that until we're closer to the actual day and can guarantee a release as always. :)

Finally, we hope you are all safe and warm this December, and enjoying the holiday season.

Thank you all for your support, without you none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'I've been wanting to say that to Mary for months!'
Is MC gonna be so" rude" to her like this, i sont mean rude, like is he gonna be so open to say something like that? Is the relationship between them similar or is it much more vulgar, to the point where he will just demand her to do nasty stuff and be similar to the relationship with Clara?

Reactions: Mirnation

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
I thought the same shit. I won't pursue a relationship with Danny's sister if I have the chance to not do it. I'm a 100% percent sure that the only difference between Danny and her sister, is the size of the bulge, and there is no way I would like to fuck a woman (either in a game or in real life) who looks so much to his brother.
I agree, personally, I also didn't like MC have sex with a guy. The fact that the developer put a trap as an optional choice, on my opinion it was a good content. However, on my guess, Clara had twin children, one of them is men, and the other one is women. So, lets hope the other twin is a women. So, we (who love straight sex content) could enjoy the stories. However, if the other twin is also a men (damn i forgot the name, the other twin.. is she Anne?) I could guess Uberpie and Lostraven will give an option (a trap warning) to avoid it... They keep to please almost everyone :)

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
I agree, personally, I also didn't like MC have sex with a guy. The fact that the developer put a trap as an optional choice, on my opinion it was a good content. However, on my guess, Clara had twin children, one of them is men, and the other one is women. So, lets hope the other twin is a women. So, we (who love straight sex content) could enjoy the stories. However, if the other twin is also a men (damn i forgot the name, the other twin.. is she Anne?) I could guess Uberpie and Lostraven will give an option (a trap warning) to avoid it... They keep to please almost everyone :)
Well, the other twin is indeed a woman, she is just in another country far away for the brokeness that his mom and Danny are living. I liked a lot that the devs didn't pushed some gay shit into game, I loved that they decided to give the option to avoid it.

My real issue is that according to the picture that we saw of Danny's sister, she looks too much like Danny (obviously), and I would like to just avoid her for that same reason.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Hmmm, I'm not sure about that, bro. You're damn right about one thing here: They keep to please almost everyone. These are your Golden words, bro, and cause me the most serious fears that the gay theme with Danny and other gay shit will be added to this game. Think about it, only in this topic of this forum a significant lot of visitors just faps off to all the content with Danny. Not to mention Uber's patrons. Just at least pay the developer extra for protecting the game from gay shit :cry:
A new line of revenue for developers of similar games: payment for protecting the game from gay shit!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes