Dec 15, 2019
Is MC gonna be so" rude" to her like this, i sont mean rude, like is he gonna be so open to say something like that? Is the relationship between them similar or is it much more vulgar, to the point where he will just demand her to do nasty stuff and be similar to the relationship with Clara?
That would be awesome

Epyton

Nov 16, 2020
That would be awesome
Idk man, like everybody has its own taste, but for me personally, it would be nice if the scenes were "accidental", so by "accidental" i mean like that MC hides that he wants to fuck Mary, but still show some signs, so like that scene where Mary and MC go to the Mall together, and after the little accident with pants she sees the boner that MC has because of her (then it gets weird and they go to eat), so it would be nice if the scenes were that kind of "accidental" and then for example she gets very aroused and cant control her self anymore and tellsnthat to MC and asks him to fuck, for example, it doesnt have to be like that, but just so you get the point...

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I agree, personally, I also didn't like MC have sex with a guy. The fact that the developer put a trap as an optional choice, on my opinion it was a good content. However, on my guess, Clara had twin children, one of them is men, and the other one is women. So, lets hope the other twin is a women. So, we (who love straight sex content) could enjoy the stories. However, if the other twin is also a men (damn i forgot the name, the other twin.. is she Anne?) I could guess Uberpie and Lostraven will give an option (a trap warning) to avoid it... They keep to please almost everyone :)
It's been confirmed any has a sister now we don't know if she has a dong LOL but in-game it shows her

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
in what part of the mall?

Because it only lets me go to a restaurant and the gym, the rest of the places are not allowed (sorry, this content is under construction right now)

:C
Should be an option on the bottom left of the screen in the mall lobby.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen. NTR will be added in the Chantelle update, after the Mary, Tiffany and Danny mega updates.
-From lostraven writer of TT-

I don't like NTR, So I choose not to NTR
Although I don't know whether I was NTR or I was NTR someone else.

Last edited:

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen. NTR will be added in the Chantelle update, after the Mary, Tiffany and Danny mega updates.

In regards to the NtR I'm okay if it's in NtR route we're freaking He cuk other people but the MC should never be Ntr the whole point is the fact that he has a demon living inside of him that wouldn't let that happen it wouldn't even make sense for that to be an optional route story-wise considering the whole point of the story is for him talking take every woman in the town and make them his own

british

Apr 23, 2020
In regards to the NtR I'm okay if it's in NtR route we're freaking He cuk other people but the MC should never be Ntr the whole point is the fact that he has a demon living inside of him that wouldn't let that happen it wouldn't even make sense for that to be an optional route story-wise considering the whole point of the story is for him talking take every woman in the town and make them his own
In this fabled NTR route, we wouldn't have the demon inside MC, only his normal personality (remember the doctor's call in the beggining of the game, we'll have the option to get rid of Demon MC). Normal MC won't have the sexual urges to take the women in town and will watch in despair as other men turn the women into their own personal cum dumpsters (especulative but probably how it will go).

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018

So I don't mind and TR but I don't feel like that could be any sort of given a route considering the way the story is for the MC he should never be ntr'd because the demon inside him is Holy against that and that's his whole stick to want to dominate others and take their position now if ntr'd everyone else that would make more sense the only feasible way I see that happening is if it's a girl that ntr's him but not that his women get fucked by other guys but his women get fucked by the girls and that's how he's cocked because he's into that

Reactions: RareFishSticks

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
In this fabled NTR route, we wouldn't have the demon inside MC, only his normal personality (remember the doctor's call in the beggining of the game, we'll have the option to get rid of Demon MC). Normal MC won't have the sexual urges to take the women in town and will watch in despair as other men turn the women into their own personal cum dumpsters (especulative but probably how it will go).
Oh I was under the understanding that it wouldn't be from like the beginning of the game but like after the demon already manifested and it's already progressed to the route where you meet the bully sister

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
In regards to other things one of the Odyssey answers when Danny is basically outside the room holy stupid and unaware that his mom and his girl are getting fucked in front of him that's what I thought was really hot especially when the mom got turned on when Danny was outside the bathroom and she was getting fucked

Reactions: RareFishSticks

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Like I hope with the updates they allow us to go into your the main character sister's room cuz you got a key for that in the beginning of the game I want to see more updates involving my sister the mom the blonde cheerleader who is supposedly very likable the student council president who was basically the sub or locked in a box for the principal and the Japanese girl who's got similar powers to your own long with the religious cold girls older sister who is friends with your dad who sucks you off but you don't get to fuck her yet outside the club and obviously Danny sister and the bully sister I feel like if you were going to do updates they should have focused on like the secondary characters who we haven't really gotten any scenes with along with the MCS mom that way the majority of people will get what they're asking for but will also get more fleshed-out characters with the bat characters and your French teacher along with the neighbor and the maid who you met
In regards to other things one of the Odyssey answers when Danny is basically outside the room holy stupid and unaware that his mom and his girl are getting fucked in front of him that's what I thought was really hot especially when the mom got turned on when Danny was outside the bathroom and she was getting fucked

GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
View attachment 936117 [Teaser] Mary's route #10

Hello everyone!

Only a quick heads up, the work is going really well and we're still on a track for a release for this month. :)

We're working hard to make sure it's the high quality you're accustomed to, and we hope you guys will enjoy it when it releases!

Still keeping things under wraps for now with regards to a lot of the content, and while some of you are very excited and have asked for a *exact* date for the release this month, we won't give that until we're closer to the actual day and can guarantee a release as always. :)

Finally, we hope you are all safe and warm this December, and enjoying the holiday season.

Thank you all for your support, without you none of this would be possible,
-The Taffy Tales Team

'I've been wanting to say that to Mary for months!'
Dude cook this as long as it takes. After what happened with Cyberpunk, I do want some well developed stuff right now!
And thanks for all the works!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes