Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Dude cook this as long as it takes. After what happened with Cyberpunk, I do want some well developed stuff right now!
And thanks for all the works!
Right I mean it's covid-19 I don't care if I wait 3 years if I get a game that I can play for a little old days 2 weeks with good quality content like this that's great

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Any news regarding release or teasers or anything really?
I sent some emails to Uber, waiting on hearing a reply.

The update will introduce some pretty major changes to the game that can't be discussed in detail yet.

Yes, the planned order of content is still Mary and then Tiffany. (With other stuff likely thrown in).

Due to recent changes however, I can't be quite so 'open' as many have become accustomed to, (with regards to discussing the development of the game), in order to try and avoid giving misinformation or due to on-going changes.

Last edited:

Buu94

Jun 12, 2020

The update will introduce some pretty major changes to the game that can't be discussed in detail yet.

Yes, the planned order of content is still Mary and then Tiffany. (With other stuff likely thrown in).

Due to recent changes however, I can't be quite so 'open' as many have become accustomed to, (with regards to discussing the development of the game), in order to try and avoid giving misinformation or due to on-going changes.
do you think the update will be rleased this year?

Reactions: Chaosslayer

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well every scene in TT is hot as hell, so if you're ever feeling a lack of confidence, try a fap or two to work that confidence up. (y)
Thank you, we appreciate the vote of confidence!
do you think the update will be rleased this year?
We hope so, I know the minute I mention the possibility of a delay there will always be someone chiming in how it's all part of the master plan to scam everyone but honestly, I'd never rule out the possibility of delay. It could be anything from bugs to simply us feeling we need to add a scene or two more.

Regis9

Jul 21, 2020

thank you for your efforts !! please tell me danny is still coming after since alot complained about it before and thanks again !!

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you, we appreciate the vote of confidence!

We hope so, I know the minute I mention the possibility of a delay there will always be someone chiming in how it's all part of the master plan to scam everyone but honestly, I'd never rule out the possibility of delay. It could be anything from bugs to simply us feeling we need to add a scene or two more.
As long as we don't get freaking something like cyberpunk or some BS happens like with this farming game that had a really good art I forget what it was but it was like pretty big I am completely fine I would wait three years for a finished product or four even like two expansions because the first thing up-to-date took me literally like a week and a half to a month to finish forget everything and that's perfect

HUNTERFALCON

Oct 30, 2018

Please tell me that in the future there will be a threesome with Danny and his mom

vexx_

Dec 1, 2019

Will we see more regarding the cheerleader?

Reactions: Chaosslayer

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020
Hello Lostraven, I have a question: about the changes that will be introduced in the update, do they affect the game "retroactively" from the beginning or do they take place from the upcoming update onward? Thanks in advance for your time.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone read the first page? " The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen. NTR will be added in the Chantelle update, after the Mary, Tiffany and Danny mega updates. "

NTR isn't implemented yet and even if it was it's easily avoidable.
Well NTR already in the game, except we are the one steal other's girls

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Sometimes I wish there was an option to report just plain false reviews. Dude gives the game 1 star saying it has almost no sex content. This game has more content than 90% games on this site (especially if you consider 2d ones).

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Sometimes I wish there was an option to report just plain false reviews. Dude gives the game 1 star saying it has almost no sex content. This game has more content than 90% games on this site (especially if you consider 2d ones).
Best part is that it's always the same group of people liking these 1 star reviews.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Hello Lostraven, I have a question: about the changes that will be introduced in the update, do they affect the game "retroactively" from the beginning or do they take place from the upcoming update onward? Thanks in advance for your time.
For now, from the update moving forward but we may go back to add in certain changes.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes