kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Again, whoever posted it probably didn't post it with the intention of it having new features, I don't know who did it or why. There is no new content in this upload. The update is coming soon though, according to Uber. -Morah
what the cheat code and how me use it

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
what the cheat code and how me use it
I'm gonna be 100% honest: I don't know it. I didn't even know their were cheat codes before people on here started talking about them awhile ago. Frankly, I don't quite know what anyone would NEED cheat codes for, expect to shoot their corruption status up immediately, but that would only skip over the game's content. Also, there's only ONE item you can buy, and if you know how to play, you can earn the money for it in only one or two masturbation sessions. -Morah

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
I'm gonna be 100% honest: I don't know it. I didn't even know their were cheat codes before people on here started talking about them awhile ago. Frankly, I don't quite know what anyone would NEED cheat codes for, expect to shoot their corruption status up immediately, but that would only skip over the game's content. Also, there's only ONE item you can buy, and if you know how to play, you can earn the money for it in only one or two masturbation sessions. -Morah
how me earn money

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Well I'm gonna be honest, this here's a game made for those that like the looming threat of NTR and being cucked. It's a fetish, I get it.

However it's not my bag of chips.

Currently the game is pretty much a single sex scene with a few minor sexually suggestive images. There's a hell of a lot of dialogue, and to be brutally honest, as a writer, there's too much dialogue. In a game like this it's better to get the point conveyed in a few sentences, don't drone on and on about what you can easily just put the work into showing with a picture. Right now the conversations are like getting onto a traffic circle and passing by your exit several times before finally getting off.

I believe that currently, the biggest fault with the game is that there is no choice. The dialogue and conversations are linear, they follow a set written path with no decision. It's less a game at this point then, and more of an interactive story.

I'll check back when we hit the first 1.0 version, hopefully the developer will go somewhere with the story.

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
--My Kingdom for a game where a male character is more than just a big, whining baby.. No push overs and stuff either. Give them some balls! In this game I would rather be playing the big black guy than the main character!

Ironnitro

Jul 13, 2017
Not sure if its a habit you have, but your username lets people know who you are. No need to print it at the end of each post like each comment is fit for the ages lol.
it an anime thing where cat girls say nayh at the end of each sentence .Morah is a Morah soo...… -Morah

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Not sure if its a habit you have, but your username lets people know who you are. No need to print it at the end of each post like each comment is fit for the ages lol.
It started out as a habit through email correspondence, but I turned it into my way of making sure that people would have to read my name, or at least apart of it. That way they come a smidgen more aware of who I am in the adult game's community. You caught me though! I was waiting for someone to point that out. :closedeyesmile: -Morah

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
What is the reason of this big delay? Patreon shut down the game but It's up again two Weeks ago, problems whith coding, art? What is happening? The project It's going on right?

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Well I'm gonna be honest, this here's a game made for those that like the looming threat of NTR and being cucked. It's a fetish, I get it.

However it's not my bag of chips.

Currently the game is pretty much a single sex scene with a few minor sexually suggestive images. There's a hell of a lot of dialogue, and to be brutally honest, as a writer, there's too much dialogue. In a game like this it's better to get the point conveyed in a few sentences, don't drone on and on about what you can easily just put the work into showing with a picture. Right now the conversations are like getting onto a traffic circle and passing by your exit several times before finally getting off.

I believe that currently, the biggest fault with the game is that there is no choice. The dialogue and conversations are linear, they follow a set written path with no decision. It's less a game at this point then, and more of an interactive story.

I'll check back when we hit the first 1.0 version, hopefully the developer will go somewhere with the story.
Judging by the pace of this dev, you will be checking this thing again in like 20 years then

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
What is the reason of this big delay? Patreon shut down the game but It's up again two Weeks ago, problems whith coding, art? What is happening? The project It's going on right?
Uber has told me that it's going to be "ready in the near future". Said that three days ago. Wants me to take a look at it first, however. Now me and him are in vastly different time zones, but I just sent him an email with another finished dialogue I did for him. Hoping he'll respond with either new scenes for me to do, or have me test the game. The game is in NO REGARDS closed or finished. Thanks for your patience, and your concern, truly. :) -Morah

May 16, 2017
Uber said the update is coming soon about 15 days ago... this "bugfix update" makes no sense at all... he is just gaining time and milking the patreons.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I don't want to play as a loser... I'm a loser in real life already! xD so I hope they add some scenes soon and not only NTR, I don't like that but it's obvious that we will have some, it's a business after all and it's very convenient to have a lot of fetishes, I will have to accept that and avoid it in the game... although one never knows, I still remember when DoD used to have an NTR scene and I'm pretty sure the dev had plans with Marcus and MC family but the Patrons voted against after the first scene with the boss.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Ok, so I played this one yesterday in the graveyard shift, - don't ask - and it was fun, but I got a bit of a feedback .
You really really REALLY need to invest in a time skip function.
The repeated scenes that has a later trigger in the story, needs to have a notification like "come back later" , or "for future versions", or sumthin.
The puzzle game, you need to adjust the timer according to how many pieces are in the puzzle, some ppl might find a 6x6 puzzle challenging in the same time used for 3x3 puzzles.
Oh , you have to insert a tutorial slide for the fap game, its easx to grasp after three or four times, but why fap four times to know the mechanics? RL training??!!
Btw, there is a hole in the left fence at home that "don't do nothing"...
I think thats it, cool game, got potential, keep going ....
Peace Out ...
Oh shit, almost forgot ... Incest Patch, K ???!!

Reactions: Morah SDG

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Nice artworks but the time-limited puzzle minigames are extremely annoying and not entertaining at all, it will only encourage players of using the cheat code since the time bar zips so fast.

3.50 star(s) 345 Votes