exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
healthy condition.

This excuse is already so abused... Nergal, Icstor, Uber. All programmers are some kind of life cripple.
That is true since 2019 tons of devs like icstor, nergal, etc have been using that has an excuse to delay a bit more the updates (i think isctor was the one who abused it more and still uses it has an excuse for not working), so right now everytime we hear that excuse we take it has a BS even if the devs are actually sick and we the community not to blame if we think they lying.

Reactions: hapikala_donut

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
A little delay is okay.
Some devs work really hard to the point that we told them to slow a bit but they're still overworked.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
While not official confirmed delayed yet, there's a good chance it will be delayed yes.

With some members of the team being unwell.

No, we do not know for sure if it's COVID or not.

I can't offer much more info than that, I did notice he was unusually slow to answer my email but I received a short message from him last night.

Last edited:

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
While not official confirmed delayed yet, there's a good chance it will be delayed yes.

I can't offer much more info than that, I did notice he was unusually slow to answer my email but I received a short message from him last night.
Well, hope they'll get better soon.
all is lost.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hapikala_donut

paperc36

Mar 14, 2020
hey guys! i have a question, after talk with principal walter the objective appears to me '' I should follow becca's advice in research '', but I don't know what to do, could someone tell me ?

May 3, 2018
hey guys! i have a question, after talk with principal walter the objective appears to me '' I should follow becca's advice in research '', but I don't know what to do, could someone tell me ?
Need to go to library I believe, an option should appear at the bottom of the school corridor I believe

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020

Who didn't see this coming? I'm not even disappointed because its what I expected

Nov 8, 2016
dude we been waiting for 4 months now and i don't think this update is that big , then another 4 or 6 months again , i really love this game but damn , is it gonna end like milfy city ?
The update will likely be pretty big, all the updates I've seen of this game have been quite comphrensive tbh. Nobody has mentioned anything about waiting another 4-6 months, no idea where you got that from. The dev has been sick for tops a week or so. We already know they were aiming for a late December release. So if we say dev has been sick enough to not get anything done, that would be imply an additional 1-2 weeks of work which would mean game would get released in early January. Could be sooner, could be later, but probably A LOT sooner than an addtional 4-6 months but I suppose some of our fellow pirates here have a sense of entitlement and enjoy a bit of hyperbole.

Garnito

Jun 4, 2018
The update will likely be pretty big, all the updates I've seen of this game have been quite comphrensive tbh. Nobody has mentioned anything about waiting another 4-6 months, no idea where you got that from. The dev has been sick for tops a week or so. We already know they were aiming for a late December release. So if we say dev has been sick enough to not get anything done, that would be imply an additional 1-2 weeks of work which would mean game would get released in early January. Could be sooner, could be later, but probably A LOT sooner than an addtional 4-6 months but I suppose some of our fellow pirates here have a sense of entitlement and enjoy a bit of hyperbole.
Some of us would need some reading skills too. He meant the update that comes after this one

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Oh no, they're "unwell". Being unwell is fine and dandy, but you were already taking your sweet ass time with this update. Every single time I'm considering contributing to a patreon is exactly when that patreon team decides to give me a blatant reason not to contribute to it.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Oh no, they're "unwell". Being unwell is fine and dandy, but you were already taking your sweet ass time with this update. Every single time I'm considering contributing to a patreon is exactly when that patreon team decides to give me a blatant reason not to contribute to it.
Then don't.

No one has a gun to your head champ, and there's nothing I or anyone else can do about devs being ill.

12hell

Aug 3, 2018
dude we been waiting for 4 months now and i don't think this update is that big , then another 4 or 6 months again , i really love this game but damn , is it gonna end like milfy city ?
Dude, really... We are in a pandemic with chances that the creators might have the symptoms of COVID. The fact that they are telling us the release date for the current update is already a great present for this year and another great present for the new year when the update arrives. The fact that they made the game free to the public is already generous of them in comparison to the game "No man's sky" with prices for a game with little to no content.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes