Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
It amazes me how seriously several people take these games, relax a bit. My dynamic is to come from time to time to see if there is an update or news. There is already a person who keeps the information up to date and does not talk about nonsense things and that for me is enough. They die the other side, it could be like the one at Waifu Academy and disappear without saying anything to come back after two months and say the dog ate the homework. Keep in mind that sick or not, the game is going to be delayed. The fact that they say it is going to be delayed despite all this time is that the update is far from being in an optimal state. Otherwise they would have released it and then patched it up.

CAN54

Formerly 'Despair64'
Mar 6, 2020
Dude, really... We are in a pandemic with chances that the creators might have the symptoms of COVID. The fact that they are telling us the release date for the current update is already a great present for this year and another great present for the new year when the update arrives. The fact that they made the game free to the public is already generous of them in comparison to the game "No man's sky" with prices for a game with little to no content.
i really hope the devs are okay i just hope that this update will be worth the wait and that we will not have to wait a looooong time again before the next one

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
mary_new_teaser.png

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately, the game's support coder and I have been feeling particularly unwell for the past time, which unfortunately means we are unlikely to have the update released this month.
We're still working as much as we can on the update, but it is a difficult time for the team, especially as I have spent the last week bedridden.
We'd like to thank everyone for their patience, and we hope we can find a way to make-up with the update for the delay.
We will try to keep you updated on how things are going.
-The Taffy Tales Team

UberPie consistently releases top quality content and doesn't try to hide or make excuses regarding delays. The majority of devs (looking at you, ICSTOR) are out there milking their naive patrons for every cent they're worth, so cut the poor guy some slack.
- Jaredforks

kalemsiz

Sep 8, 2018
View attachment 955668

Hello everyone,
Unfortunately, the game's support coder and I have been feeling particularly unwell for the past time, which unfortunately means we are unlikely to have the update released this month.
We're still working as much as we can on the update, but it is a difficult time for the team, especially as I have spent the last week bedridden.
We'd like to thank everyone for their patience, and we hope we can find a way to make-up with the update for the delay.
-The Taffy Tales Team

UberPie consistently releases top quality content and doesn't try to hide or make excuses regarding delays. The majority of devs (looking at you, ICSTOR) are out there milking their naive patrons for every cent they're worth, so cut the poor guy some slack.
- Jaredforks
sorry and new graps is burnnnnnnnnnnn so good and
Wishing you a speedy recovery bros

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
View attachment 955668

Hello everyone,
-The Taffy Tales Team

- Jaredforks
Fuck, i was so hyped about this update...

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
Fuck, i was so hyped about this update...
View attachment 955668

Hello everyone,
-The Taffy Tales Team

- Jaredforks
So we should wait till January...? I hope new version will be released on January. Btw good recovery bro, get better soon :)

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Times like this, I wonder why people don't just to move to an update-based subscription (Patrons pay per update rather than per month) to avoid these kinds of accusations and conversations.
That would just encourage subpar updates.

GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
View attachment 955668

Hello everyone,
-The Taffy Tales Team

- Jaredforks
take care mate, this covid plagued world needs you guys so just don't fucking die

YuiYal

Game Developer
Nov 3, 2020
I play on Android and i get the bug when i meet Jessica and i can't see her though.

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
When a dev says that an update is coming out in late december, you better believe that it will come in early january.
Damn, saw it coming, but I was expecting a different reason. Really praying for the team to get better and I really hope that whatever they are feeling is just a common flu or a fucked up hangover.

Reactions: Toliik200221
D

Deleted member 1943340

I will wait for update, I wish full recovery for the ill devs

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes