Umbrox

Jul 6, 2019
Or maybe a scene like in Pulp fiction. MC prepare tied Darnell as a gift for Danny. Danny walks into the basement, sees Darnell, smirks...

Reactions: GloomDoom

karenz

Sep 29, 2018
big question guys, i hope someone answer it, so what's the schedule of the girl ? i mean, can i screw any girl that i want ?, if so? can someone list girl schedule, by schedule i meant, what time, what day can i screw all of those woman, thank you

• Haha
Reactions: balvenie1401

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
big question guys, i hope someone answer it, so what's the schedule of the girl ? i mean, can i screw any girl that i want ?, if so? can someone list girl schedule, by schedule i meant, what time, what day can i screw all of those woman, thank you
It's a linear game for the most part, only a few scenes can be repeated.
If you want to watch the scenes again, you'll have to check the galery in the main manu.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, here's some small news.

Uber's been in touch, he's still on the mend but I received some artwork that I'm working through now. Yes I'm pleased with it, and hoping to get my work done by today for it.

No, I can't give a date, if I did, it'd likely just be wrong.
Hopefully very soon though I'll have more substantial news.

Ktwoc

Jul 9, 2020
Well I found this site by accident I'm not really into H games but damn I'm really proud of this community. The dev giving the game for free in a pirate site. Wow H games community is the best and by the way the game is lit

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
uh? i dont get what you are saying. I was just thanking lostraven for his work
Sorry, too early for my brain. I agree that lostraven is doing a great job being a buffer. But most people asking him or in this thread "WHERE NEXT UPDATE" a week after a release. I think a progress bar, even if its only an estimated guess of % of progress would help. That way people can point to that, rather than begging around here for info.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Danny just fulfills a niche in this game, so he has a cluster of fans that want his content and they're vocal about it. That's just about it I believe. He's certainly less interesting than the whole School Wide human slavery plot that is going on or the Teacher's troubled drug addiction that the MC manipulates her with, but that's just my opinion. It's kinda like Darnell, I understand why he has fans even though i'll never be one.
Yeah he is a niche that would add a few flowers to an already brilliant bouquet. Like tbf if the dev just wanted to cater to the main fantasies, he could've gone for Mom, Danny's mom, Sister and Danny. The trap niche is smaller than the mom niche so it'd make sense to go for the mom instead. But the reason why it took so long to get to mother content is to tease the main fetishes of this site, give a taste but not too much, so they'd keep the game community active with requests and pleads for content for X fetish.
This game really has great "side character" content (Especially Danny's mom for the milf lovers), but I'm not holding out hope for a conclusion to the mother content any time soon. :(

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Well I found this site by accident I'm not really into H games but damn I'm really proud of this community. The dev giving the game for free in a pirate site. Wow H games community is the best and by the way the game is lit
I guess the person who shared this game here was not the developer. Uber (the main developer) was not a part of this site. Somebody else, let say there was a hero who was starting to bring this awesome game here, and also keeping to update it. Lostraven, as the other member said, he revealed something that he thought relevant to share to us, without revealing too mny details.
Please correct me if i said something wrong..

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes