Txsser

Dec 3, 2018
Could someone please re-upload the Windows version of this game using mega? Regardless of which method I use to download it either always crashes, doesn't download or randomly restart the download regardless of what browser I use and it's really annoying me. I just really want to try out the game but I can't if I can't even download it.

Thanks in advance.

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Could someone please re-upload the Windows version of this game using mega? Regardless of which method I use to download it either always crashes, doesn't download or randomly restart the download regardless of what browser I use and it's really annoying me. I just really want to try out the game but I can't if I can't even download it.

Thanks in advance.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Why developers never post half made updates when they got ill? I dont belive that they do not have stable working mid-development version, they probably add scene after scene and are checking how well it get implimented before adding new one. Especially when its a small team, its not like they are waiting art from china while already have code from italy and brazzilian script.
The issue is that people don't want to re-download games just due to there being 1 extra scene or something.

Although I would've liked there to be more updates and stuff if the update IS delayed. I mean the last update from lostraven was a week ago, the last post on Patreon is 30th of Dec, and the initial ETA was the end of Dec. Due to sickness a delay of 7 days is.. Ok?.. But people usually get better within a week, so the circumstances that caused the delay should've been sorted out by now and offset?
I mean sure, half a month delay, maybe is ok?.. Undiscovered bugs, etc.. But any more then that is pushing it, especially as this update has taken 5 months in the burner, so this will hopefully blow our socks off. If it's a disappointment, I'd imagine that it'd hurt the goodwill of the "customers".

May 3, 2018
Problem is, after this amount of time, unless the game adds about 20-25% of the current content volume in the next update, people won't be satisfied. The fact they're doing 'mega-updates' now doesn't help imo, I think v.0.22 was the first of them, but it added the same amount of new scenes as 0.8 and 0.14 in the gallery (10), so not that 'mega' compared to others, 0.10 had 15 scenes. I like the game, i'm not a patron so i'll take what I can get for free, but I can see why people would be upset if there isn't >=15 scenes after 5 months

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The issue is that people don't want to re-download games just due to there being 1 extra scene or something.

Although I would've liked there to be more updates and stuff if the update IS delayed. I mean the last update from lostraven was a week ago, the last post on Patreon is 30th of Dec, and the initial ETA was the end of Dec. Due to sickness a delay of 7 days is.. Ok?.. But people usually get better within a week, so the circumstances that caused the delay should've been sorted out by now and offset?
I mean sure, half a month delay, maybe is ok?.. Undiscovered bugs, etc.. But any more then that is pushing it, especially as this update has taken 5 months in the burner, so this will hopefully blow our socks off. If it's a disappointment, I'd imagine that it'd hurt the goodwill of the "customers".
Seriously? Internet is so shitty over the globe that people have problems downloading games from mega? For one additional scene they wouldnt download, but they would keep writing here about update.

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
First their patreon and now even lostraven gone into silence, thats kinda sus, hope that everything good with them and they are just working extra hard to deliver an update.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Seriously? Internet is so shitty over the globe that people have problems downloading games from mega? For one additional scene they wouldnt download, but they would keep writing here about update.
Mega has download limits, and you generally use it for other games as well. Also some places have internet download limits, so again another thing to consider.

Not to mention that Taffy Tales doesn't have saves that are compatible. It does have the save thing I think? But limiting the save to that 1 new scene isn't something too reasonable.

It's a waste of time, and you having to wait a week or two extra for that 1 scene isn't the end of the world. Now the point is that how long extra it should take to put that 1 extra scene in, and I think it would at most be a week or at most two.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes