JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
Jesus, some of the people on here. Can we chill with the "Wah, Uberpie has removed his mask, and said "AHAHAHAAH, you thought it was Uberpie, but it was me, ICSTOR!" type crap? If you don't like how long its taking, and you ACTUALLY support him, then...you know...stop (preferably without leaving pissy little messages about how disappointed you are in the entire Patreon model and the people who use it. Which....guys, you knew what you were getting into. Come on. Don't pretend like you didn't.)?

Apart from that.....jokes I get, but some of the comments on here are the kind of hateful things I expect to see on a Gumdrop page. And I don't think we're even CLOSE to there yet. Its honestly confusing.....

Fap2DragonGirls

Sep 30, 2019
Jesus, some of the people on here. Can we chill with the "Wah, Uberpie has removed his mask, and said "AHAHAHAAH, you thought it was Uberpie, but it was me, ICSTOR!" type crap? If you don't like how long its taking, and you ACTUALLY support him, then...you know...stop (preferably without leaving pissy little messages about how disappointed you are in the entire Patreon model and the people who use it. Which....guys, you knew what you were getting into. Come on. Don't pretend like you didn't.)?

Apart from that.....jokes I get, but some of the comments on here are the kind of hateful things I expect to see on a Gumdrop page. And I don't think we're even CLOSE to there yet. Its honestly confusing.....
Paypig please be quiet.

wildshot

May 28, 2020
Quick parentheses, I haven't play in a long time and I didn't reach the "end" of the story or at least the story we have so far, at one point your stepmother(?) get in trouble with your neighbored, because the dog broke the fence, etc. The thing is....it would be nice to have a lezdom scene with those two...or there is already one?

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Quick parentheses, I haven't play in a long time and I didn't reach the "end" of the story or at least the story we have so far, at one point your stepmother(?) get in trouble with your neighbored, because the dog broke the fence, etc. The thing is....it would be nice to have a lezdom scene with those two...or there is already one?
No scenes of them yet.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes