locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
The MC treats Clara like shit. Jesus Christ lmao.
I agree... Clara is the first reason i love this game... But yes it doesnt mean other characters are bad or something. Although, i am not fan to Danny storyline ... Sara or Mary is also a good one on my opinion. Cant wait to see Uber bring her again to the main story

Reactions: hapikala_donut
Mar 11, 2018
hmmm, I've noticed that the games that make the most money take the longest to update :unsure:
Wait until the dev will pull out "I was partying", "I was on holidays" or any other obscure reason out of their arse to justify their laziness. I don't blame the dev, I blame people whom jump to support, instead of patiently waiting a handful of months and spectate the progression of project then decide whether they deserve it or not. The dev will collect the cash, because why the fuck wouldn't he/she?

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
The bowling minigame is bugged for me or am i missing something? Im holding LMB and dragging the mouse up but its not charging.

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
patron only takes 5-10 percent so games like summertime saga make atleast 60k usd maybe a tad under every month that is indeed creeping into the triple A ish territory especially cause they take so long on production and how many months they go without pausing patron

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Well, I've sent out another email to Uber with everything going on. I'll get back to you all with whatever's said. Hopefully have something more positive to post.

If it's any consolation:

I can't promise much, as again, I'm only the writer, but if I didn't hear anything from Uberpie for 3-6 months straight, I'd just leak all the art I was sent, as I'd have to assume the worst in that scenario. That's pretty much all I can promise.

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
I'm not really afraid about this little delay when I see that tower of trample has 5-6 month of delay for the update

Dec 29, 2018
Well, I've sent out another email to Uber with everything going on. I'll get back to you all with whatever's said. Hopefully have something more positive to post.

If it's any consolation:
I can't promise much, as again, I'm only the writer, but if I didn't hear anything from Uberpie for 3-6 months straight, I'd just leak all the art I was sent, as I'd have to assume the worst in that scenario. That's pretty much all I can promise.
I really feel bad for you brother. I hope you know that when we criticize the "dev" we're NOT talking about you in any way whatsoever. We know that you bust your ass and get your share of work done WAY ahead of time, whether that be with TaffyTales or AmityPark... so respect to you for that. It sucks seeing you on here explaining yourself, cuz you really don't have to. YOU'RE the real one.
I'm not really afraid about this little delay when I see that tower of trample has 5-6 month of delay for the update
As if one bad game/developer justifies ALL the others being bad. That's how you get no updates EVER for ANY game. If you wanna argue that "everybody has been slower" (which is a total bullshit excuse), then if anything that would be an incentive to work HARDER than you normally would; if the new standard for adult games is slower updates, then common sense says that people who get their shit out ASAP would be the ones benefitting the most (in both monetary success and acclaim). If you're the lone wolf in a pack of sheep in the adult game industry, then you can bet your ass you're gonna be the most valuable in that pack (or at least GAIN some value). That's the best thing for game devs to do right now. Be the exception.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I really feel bad for you brother. I hope you know that when we criticize the "dev" we're NOT talking about you in any way whatsoever. We know that you bust your ass and get your share of work done WAY ahead of time, whether that be with TaffyTales or AmityPark... so respect to you for that. It sucks seeing you on here explaining yourself, cuz you really don't have to. YOU'RE the real one.
Thanks dude, I'd say I've got a lot of complicated 'mixed' feelings on things but I can't fully discuss everything.

I've worked with Uber a long time now (Over 3 years I think), so there's always a degree of concern when stuff like this happens, not just for the game, (though, that's always a concern), but for him personally.

On the other hand, I completely understand why people are upset, I would be too. It's very frustrating for me (And I imagine Uber).

I helped build TT from when it was a small game with pretty negative reviews into one of the largest adult game patreons, and right or wrong, I instinctively want to lash out at the criticism. I hold back from doing that though because I try to look at it from a consumer point of view, and yes, I (and I imagine Uber), is painfully aware of the situation.

Hopefully moving forward me and Uber will be able to positively move forward and discuss improving production.

I do worry slightly that for my own projects outside of Taffy Tales, (because it's by far the biggest I work on), what happens here reflects on me slightly, and I always feel a tinge of responsibility, but, there's very little I can do about that other than soldier on.

I'll let everyone know some news soon hopefully.

P.s in before one of you crazy bastards thinks I'm just secretly cashing out all the Patreon money, I don't have access to the main Patreon page, I actually have to pay for my own subscription to the Taffy Tales Patreon to let patrons know what is happening. I get paid per word, and earn every cent.

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
UberPie consistently releases top quality content and doesn't try to hide or make excuses regarding delays. The majority of devs (looking at you, ICSTOR) are out there milking their naive patrons for every cent they're worth, so cut the poor guy some slack.
- Jaredforks
Yeah, so I think I can safely say that I was wrong to give Uber the benefit of the doubt at this point. In the right context, delays can be understandable. However, delays without any sort of communication is just shitty behavior on behalf of the dev.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes