Razzar

Nov 5, 2018
Uff, I see a lot of alteration in these parts. Make no mistake, if he was satisfied and had the project half finished, he would have released it and then released patches to correct bugs. Most likely, he didn't have much in December and decided to extend the project to put more content or just take a breather and do it later (although he should have communicated the state the game was in). Come on, if they haven't released it yet, it's because it's not finished. Assuming it's working.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Randomly found this game

Game looks so good. Art is a little bit strange, but in a good way.
Tho the tags on this game :cautious: have me a little worried but at least there is this:

"The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen. NTR will be added in the Chantelle update, after the Mary, Tiffany and Danny mega updates."

Im going to be playing this v0.17.0b version of the game since it removes the NTR/cheating as a whole (THANK YOU). Rly dislike NTR of any kind.

Last edited:

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
Randomly found this game

Tho the tags on this game :cautious: have me a little worried but at least there is this:

"The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. As of v0.17.0b there is no NTR available what-so-ever! Once it is implemented, you will have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want that route to happen. NTR will be added in the Chantelle update, after the Mary, Tiffany and Danny mega updates."

Im going to be playing this v0.17.0b version of the game since it removes the NTR/cheating as a whole (THANK YOU). Rly dislike NTR of any kind.
it doesnt remove anything cause there wasnt any ntr in the game to begin with, even in v0.22.0b, so you can play that as well

Aug 13, 2017
Randomly found this game

What that disclaimer is saying is that as of v0.17.0b there is no NTR... So any version after that has no NTR until they say otherwise, All you're doing is missing out on content.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
I'm in the weird position that I've actually suffered from being infected with covid and was in a ward full of other people infected with it. I've gone through the recovery process and I don't know if I'm just built differently to other people but it took me a week to get back to being able to wake up and not spend like 20 minutes taking deep breaths trying to move out of my mattress.
You sound like you had a worse experience with covid than most people actually. It wasn't as bad as the flu for me.

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Quality. Speed. Cost. (they can never come perfectly together in one project)

Every project is subject to these three criteria. The project of this game from my point of view focuses a lot on quality and cost, but it takes a longer time to work.

For anyone trying to expedite the release, they also risk the quality and cost of the game.
This feels like an insult to devs that have done quick solid releases with lots of content over the years on here while making 10% of the money of other devs. :C

dippydippydot

Jun 22, 2017
I don't get why people complain so much. If you don't like the game or the progress unsub (probably not subbed anyways) and move on to another "better" game. Don't need to announce how displeased you are on site like this.
Cant speak for everyone but maybe its because I want to support them (the game is good!) but garbage release schedules and communication make that a feel like a complete waste for 10 months of the year. People are allowed to be mad when "its coming in December" becomes "its mid January with no update or explanation"

SOYJARl

Oct 7, 2019
I am playing other games in the meantime, and waiting for their update. I always say that waiting gives good results, I wait for your update because Taffytales is my favorite game number 2, I also hope that when this update comes out there will be a hero here that will turn it into android to play on my cell phone, it would be the best of the best. Please, take your time to polish those scenes as you always do, but don't ignore your fans. I love you❤, thanks for creating taffytales

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So is the Tiffany update going combined with the Danny update or are they two separate updates?

Mar 26, 2017
I created an essay for lecture about Patreon & content delivery last year,
its about obvious stuff that people tend to forget or just ignore.
I made it lot shorter for this post, so here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very short version of whats above:
There is less incentive to keep working, the more money you get.
And if you GIVE money to people who work for nothing, they will stop doing it.
If their passion for their work is not high enough, money and doing basically nothing always wins.

Why would you keep doing the work you do for money, if you have more money than you need ?

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
You got it mixed up dude, it's the soyboys who are pushing for the NTR. That's why they're called soyboys ya know. Would you be ok with some dude pushing you off your bike and riding it around until the chain came loose and then handing it back.
I think he means netori its also a part of ntr where you take the bike from a soyboy and break the chain

Jun 8, 2017
Yes netorare is good, but it needs more thats why netorare+raceplay is the best fetish combo out there, as a black transman nothing jiggles my balls more then a white oppressor getting what they deserve for slavery.
This is the first time In this site something happened that left me speechless. I have no idea should I report you or applaud you for whatever the fuck this is.

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
Yes netorare is good, but it needs more thats why netorare+raceplay is the best fetish combo out there, as a black transman nothing jiggles my balls more then a white oppressor getting what they deserve for slavery.
That's sure that the white people of 2021 have a lot to do with slavery LOL the guy want to crush opressor that dosen't exist anymore go craft a time machine my good champion

D

Deleted member 94436

I created an essay for lecture about Patreon & content delivery last year,
its about obvious stuff that people tend to forget or just ignore.
I made it lot shorter for this post, so here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very short version of whats above:
There is less incentive to keep working, the more money you get.
And if you GIVE money to people who work for nothing, they will stop doing it.
If their passion for their work is not high enough, money and doing basically nothing always wins.

Why would you keep doing the work you do for money, if you have more money than you need ?
Interesting read - although I think you miss the most obvious point as to why so many Patreon-projects fall flat; lack of experience. It's one thing to be a great artist, writer or whatever - but to manage a project making any kind of income is a skill in and of itself. I think many creators on Patreon really give it their best and go into it with the best of intentions. But they don't have any experience in managing and maintaining the thing they started. Thus they run into every problem imaginable and the constant hassle take it's toll. This is also why so many burn out and - yes - end up lazy and just taking the money.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes