chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
This is also why so many burn out and - yes - end up lazy and just taking the money.
Hmmm, talk about lazy people from the Patreon on the forum of a pirate site - this is something generally beyond the limit. Fans of freebies condemn the authors of Patreon :eek: Everyone earns as much as they can.
P.S.: Are there any people willing to bet at least a cent that the update will be released in January?

Reactions: megaman915

Derpzambie

Jan 20, 2021
I am trying to play on the android version of v0.22.0b but it crashes after the loading screen for the game every time. How do i fix this?

Suzuzu

Oct 22, 2017
The dynamic between the PC and his alter ego is one of the best things this game has going for it :cool:

I find myself reading some of their less questionable dialogue out loud, switching between a slightly crackly but otherwise unremarkable voice for our main man and a vaguely regional accent with the occasional malicious undertone for the other guy. (This had an oddly satisfying payoff with the line, "evening Doll, been a crazy night huh?")

One of the most memorable examples of that dynamic has got to be the "one fucking syllable!" argument after walking Becca home. Beautiful stuff there.

Last edited:

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Just wondering, why does this have the lesbian tag? I saw no sexual content between two women at all aside from one side of a phone conversation, but that was an older version.

Aug 13, 2017
writing will be finished tomorrow...Last scene or two to write.
Tired tonight.

It would have been done today, but I had to spend half a day arguing over a bill I've already paid.
I'd hate to put you in this position since you seem to be a staple of this community and you've been giving us all this info about the progress of updates and stuff, however. Is the fact that you were sent scenes to write up by Uber yesterday due to the fact that those scenes are from this coming update that was originally projected to be done by the end of December? Or is it because the writing is done towards the end of the completion of an update and so they got delayed or something? Or are we being surprised with extra content for this update due to the delay?

Just so I don't come off as a total dick or something I really like the writing in Taffy Tales. Good job!

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I'd hate to put you in this position since you seem to be a staple of this community and you've been giving us all this info about the progress of updates and stuff, however. Is the fact that you were sent scenes to write up by Uber yesterday due to the fact that those scenes are from this coming update that was originally projected to be done by the end of December? Or is it because the writing is done towards the end of the completion of an update and so they got delayed or something? Or are we being surprised with extra content for this update due to the delay?

Just so I don't come off as a total dick or something I really like the writing in Taffy Tales. Good job!
What happens is normally there are changes in the script, this can be anything from extend scene X to 'I've drawn a load of artwork, here is the stuff I want you to write around it' or something else.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I thought NTR is not yet implemented in this game
is there any NTR right now in this game? (other than the scene with the black guy harassing MC's friend in the track)
The site uses NTR for both Netorare (your girl stolen away from you) and Netori (you stealing someone else's girl).

As of now the Netorare content is not present in the game until they work on the Chantele update.

Netori content is already present in the game where you stole Clara away from her husband, satisfying Henry's cuckold fetish by banging his wife anytime and also stealing away your friend's date.

Short answer is Yesn't.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a fix for this bug?
I'm playing the current version on Android but Jessica's sprite doesn't appear in talking scenes.

cyph_

Dec 8, 2020
I have really enjoy the game and how straight forward it is. But also I'm a bit sad about the inconsistency in the hairy characters. I'm super into hairy bush and hairy armpits and I was excited about Sara and other characters, but then from one scene to other they don't have hair or magically the bush return. Even don't have sense in Sara, as the story tell she is absolutly against shaving but she is hairless in her scenes except for the backyard scene.

The game is fucking great and probably I will join the patreon soon. I just hope to have more NSFW games with hairy girls hahaha.

I can't wait for the new content :D

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes