lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
this one has a more personal touch xP View attachment 1004631
P.S.: if ya think i'm serius you are wong(<--*secret* i did it on purpose and not a typo mwuhahahahaa)
Not bad effort but could have been a lot spicier. For now, it's a 5.5/10, maybe 6 if you twist my arm and made me give a generous score. But keep practicing my little pog champ, you'll get there one day. Pro tip, consider some samurai seppuku meme with me plunging the dagger into myself with everyone watching and you might knock it up to a 7.

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
this one has a more personal touch xP View attachment 1004631
P.S.: if ya think i'm serius you are wong(<--*secret* i did it on purpose and not a typo mwuhahahahaa)
He'll probably get isekai'd to another plane and start writing smut there and corrupting all the minds of the innocent denizen, start a coup against a demon lord and have his personal harem. Starts a teleportation device construction to transport his army to our dimension. Returns back with his own version of the update and slap it into our face. But it has no Danny in it and half of us starts a civil war.

JBB1986

Apr 15, 2019
He'll probably get isekai'd to another plane and start writing smut there and corrupting all the minds of the innocent denizen, start a coup against a demon lord and have his personal harem. Starts a teleportation device construction to transport his army to our dimension. Returns back with his own version of the update and slap it into our face. But it has no Danny in it and half of us starts a civil war.
Hmmm.....sounds spicy. And entirely plausible. But how do you know it hasn't already happened, and he's just holding off on smacking us with that update like he's right out of Redo of Healer, until the coomers have reached peak frustration?

........as an aside, is it weird that Raven is now getting his own lore?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JTakiyaa

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
Hmmm.....sounds spicy. And entirely plausible. But how do you know it hasn't already happened, and he's just holding off on smacking us with that update like he's right out of Redo of Healer, until the coomers have reached peak frustration?
Hmmm, you might onto something here man. Maybe time will tell until he gets to his vengeance arc.

........as an aside, is it weird that Raven is now getting his own lore?
Might be a little, but better use of thread then spamming F or pissing on Raven when he has no hands with the release issue. He only wrote scenes and deliver the plunder.

Aug 13, 2017
Hmmm, you might onto something here man. Maybe time will tell until he gets to his vengeance arc.

Might be a little, but better use of thread then spamming F or pissing on Raven when he has no hands with the release issue. He only wrote scenes and deliver the plunder.
The only reason people lash out at him is because he's the one delivering the bad news. It's easier for people in this thread to tag Raven and unload on him than it is to find out how to get in contact directly with Uber.

That said, I'm not condoning it, I get what it's like to be on both sides of this.

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
Its nearly one month without any news from Uber as per the posts from lostraven the writing is done on 21st and now it's 27 what's the problem with the game now and why the gap between updates is increasing from 3 month to 4.5 month and now 6 month's I hope the update is worth the wait...

Reactions: Mirnation

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Its nearly one month without any news from Uber as per the posts from lostraven the writing is done on 21st and now it's 27 what's the problem with the game now and why the gap between updates is increasing from 3 month to 4.5 month and now 6 month's I hope the update is worth the wait...
I probably should have mentioned the writing included adding a couple lewd scenes (not pre-done art scenes - fresh new scenes).

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes