geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
It's not the majority of the audience as people interested in gay content are a very small minority in the first place. People interested in a wimpy, girly sub like Danny are an even smaller minority. It's a small group standing on top of a hill with megaphones.
Personally, I think that people who are into traps are more numerous than those who're into "gay content". Because that's the middle ground between a girl and a guy. Those are the people who don't like manly people, but who find a normal girl to be a bit "boring". +Let's be honest if Danny had a snatch with the same face, he'd still be one of the more popular ones for content due to that figure as there are already a lot of big ass, big booby characters, while Danny as a girl would be in quite a contrast which would work out well for him/her.
Might just be overthinking things, but as I am in Danny camp, I wouldn't mind seeing his stories develop and I'd like to think I'm not one of the smaller minority (hope that this update also has some of that)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes